Signup - Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you ready for Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf? This once in a lifetime THP Event includes equipment, touring a golf company HQ, playing with both THPers and people from Cleveland Golf and SO MUCH MORE!

2.jpg

The Gear
Each THPer in attendance will receive a brand new putter unlike anything Cleveland Golf has made before as well as custom wedges that are limited to only the people in this event. The putter will be coming out in late August and we believe THPers are going to be really excited about it and the wedges...Limited Edition to ONLY those in this event.

When & Where
October 23rd-24th, 2015
Huntington Beach, CA

Information
All of the information about this event can be found here. This includes the full itinerary, costs and everything else.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?71787-Up-amp-Down-w-Cleveland-Golf

Signing Up
Your job is easy. Make a post in this thread in the next 48 hours on why you want to be part of this event. It must be less than 50 words.

Rules
Thread will only be open for 48 hours.
9 lucky THPers will be headed to #UpAndDown
You will be tasked with reviewing the putter in the THP forum after the event.
This thread will close in 48 hours and conversation will be directed here

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2015 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the organization Folds of Honor and for more information on that, click here.

My entry:

Getting custom wedges from the industry leader is incredible. I’m excited about testing a new piece of equipment, playing golf at a great course and having a hell of a lot of fun with Cleveland’s staff. Finally, it is important to me that I support THP’s west coast events.

Ask and you shall receive....time to step up west coasters!

I'd love to sign up for this, custom wedges sound great, but it's a little out of my reach at the moment.
Good luck to all the applicants!

Thanks THP for another great opportunity.

My entry:
Cleveland Golf (CG) holds a very special place in my heart since all my first real golf clubs were CG. Products like Quadpro, TA2, 588/900, and Hibore XL helped shaped my love for the game of golf. Getting “Up and Down with CG” for my 36[SUP]th[/SUP] Birthday would be amazing.

1. I want this to be my first official THP event
2. I love Cleveland wedges. I'm bagging 3 right now.
3. I love golf
4. I love to have fun
5. I need as much short game help as possible

Plus, I'll be putting all year long. You get the hint...

Last edited:
Entry: For me Cleveland Golf has been synonymous with great wedges. I want to learn more about their putter technology and would be very excited to game and review the putter and wedge we'd receive. I also need to tee it up with THPer's again!

My entry:

Fun & sun on the West Coast at a great course with some true masters of the short game. Can't wait to get Up & Down with Cleveland Golf & THP with some custom wedges & putters!

Official Entry for this great event:

I simply love Cleveland Golf. I had to finally retire my DSG 54* wedge this year after 10 years. What better way to update and improve my Up & Down game than getting special made wedges and the latest putter from the company who owns the short game

Wow. Wonderful opportunity. I just got selected for #StaffProto so I'm gonna relish in that one! Good luck to everyone. No better rush than being selected. Hope you're one of the nine.

Awesome educational opportunity.

Entry:
An opportunity to learn from a leader in the industry. I maintain that wedge bounce and sole grinds are one of the most important things to understand and utilize in one’s short game. Please educate me and the rest of the world.

This is gonna be a great one, love the entry process!

Official entry:

For me, my short game is an area I really struggle with. Especially 100 yards and in. To be able to get some custom equipment from one of the best short game manufacturers in the business would be a blessing come true.

Last edited:
I've enjoyed Cleveland wedges for many years, but my Cleveland wedges were the original 588. Would love to put their wedges in my bag again.
The putter is the big interest to me. Really excited to see and hear what Cleveland has going here.

Offical entry:

I love looking behind the curtain to see what is going on with these companies. Getting a one of kind wedge and putter is an added bonus. I want to be a part Up & down with Cleveland and THP.

That late in October, I can't give that putter it's due when it comes to testing and review. I'm out. Good luck to all.

What an awesome opportunity this would be as my first THP event. Meeting some great people along the way and able to play some golf at a beautiful course, count me in! And to top it off love me some Cleveland wedges!

Why am I excited for this?
-This would be my 1st THP event.
-Who doesn't like golf in beautiful So. California?
-This will make me regret switching my wedges to Taylormade. Should've stayed with my RTX.
-Putting is my favorite. Would love to use the latest greatest.
-I love golf!

My entry:
Cleveland was my first set of 'real' clubs, and I still play their wedges. I'm super happy that I now live in SoCal and have the opportunity for this to be my first THP event, making new friends and playing an awesome course!

It would be an honor to attend this as my first THP event. Not only would I be sharing it with 8 other lucky THPers (it's what makes this site great) it would be an awesome birthday gift and a custom Cleveland wedge set would complete my bag.

Official entry: From a young age I had used Cleveland as they are a pioneer in the short game area. Would love a shot to test another short game staple while enjoying great weather and learning about exciting technology.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Official Entry:

I just want to be part of this great event.

Official entry:

THP event + Cleveland golf + Huntington Beach = AMAZING. My first wedge was Cleveland 588, and am enjoying the current 588 CB series. Access to the latest short game technology, learn more about an awesome company and be able to do it with 8 lucky THPers = dream come true.

The area of my game that can use a lot of help is being able to get up & down, especially when it comes to my putting!. This opportunity from THP and Cleveland to get a custom putter and wedges sounds like the boost I need.

I'd love to be part of this and to keep my fan love for Cleveland strong. Best wedges ever and only ones in my bag.

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back