WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just few update pics.

New driver, new 4-wood, new wedges, new putter all in a new bag!!

a4aty4y9.jpg
a2uvetem.jpg

Solid bag! Very nice.

Haha, I figured I'd better post it while I have a picture of my bag. I'm sure there will be some changes before long.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

You are always good for a change or two lol

Haha, I figured I'd better post it while I have a picture of my bag. I'm sure there will be some changes before long.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

if you want to get rid of those amp pro's let me know :act-up:

Here is all my new clubs all finally together for the first time. I'm getting a new Callaway Golf bag from Callawaygolfpro this weekend. So once I get that home, I'll swap out the clubs and shoot you a new pic.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382189884282.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382189884282.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
if you want to get rid of those amp pro's let me know :act-up:

LOL, I'll send you a message. I'm not 100% on what ill be playing next year.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Been looking for a bag and I think I just found it. Thanks for sharing!

Please take of the covers so we can see the clubs....please. :bashful:

Boredom has set in with no golf being played today by me. Getting lots of work done though.

So, when bored, why not take a WITB pic?

DSC_0786_zpsad1a3918.jpg

No, I do not abide by the 14 club rule. (I even left 2 of the 3 hybo's w/ shafts I'm reviewing out of the pic).

Boredom has set in with no golf being played today by me. Getting lots of work done though.

So, when bored, why not take a WITB pic?

DSC_0786_zpsad1a3918.jpg

No, I do not abide by the 14 club rule. (I even left 2 of the 3 hybo's w/ shafts I'm reviewing out of the pic).

Love the looks of that Amp Cell is that the FW or Hybrid?

Love the looks of that Amp Cell is that the FW or Hybrid?

Its the fairway, I love the profile of it. Its not tiny by any means, but its smaller than a lot of the fairways out this past year and I really like that.

Its the fairway, I love the profile of it. Its not tiny by any means, but its smaller than a lot of the fairways out this past year and I really like that.
I honestly hit the best 3 wood of my life with Cobra, with witnesses at reunion. Why I don't have one in the bag seems silly. But the 3 deep is beastly

Cool thanks. I just got the Amp Cells about 2 months ago and absolutely love them so I have been considering Cobra a lot more than I had ever before. Might be in the market for a couple new clubs this winter.

Cool thanks. I just got the Amp Cells about 2 months ago and absolutely love them so I have been considering Cobra a lot more than I had ever before. Might be in the market for a couple new clubs this winter.
Dude they are giving these things away right now...its a freaking gamer for sure

Dude they are giving these things away right now...its a freaking gamer for sure

Best driver, fairway wood, and hybrid I've ever owned. Absolutely love the performance I get from all 3 clubs

Sold off some Cally stuff and am happy with this setup now.

Nice set up DJRen.

I like my Bennington too except:

1. It is heavy. Almost 10 pounds heavy. You better be in good shape if you want to put this thing on a push cart.

2. Its tall. The cart strap on most power carts and push carts goes right across the pocket below the handle. It takes a little creativity to route the strap so it does not block 3 pockets.

3. Covers for the driver and woods don't stay in place very well. You can see the socks wadded up against the top of the bag.

On the plus side:

1. Tons of storage in the 11 pockets. One of the 10 storage is waterproof (valuables) and 1 is a cooler. You can pack for all 4 seasons and carry enough stuff for an entire season in this thing. The two full length side pockets are unbelievably huge.

2. No iron chatter. That and the toe turns out so you can see the number easily.

3. Hybrid slots in the organizer part.

4. Straps for the rings on both sides are velcro, for holding your glove.

4. Bennington makes a solid bag. This is my second one and they stand up pretty well for the long haul.

Some great bags as of late!

Here is all my new clubs all finally together for the first time. I'm getting a new Callaway Golf bag from Callawaygolfpro this weekend. So once I get that home, I'll swap out the clubs and shoot you a new pic.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sorry it isn't a legit new bag. But for as long as I've used it, it looks pretty good still. Been around The Old Course with it!

i absolutely cannot wait until all of my clubs have finished being reshafted so i can finally update my WITB w/ a pic..

So many great bags. I need to get my bag updated on here. Been a while. Got plenty of new additions since my last WITB.

Just about to give these a bath:
u2ujejes.jpg
ase2upa7.jpg
y3e2a3az.jpg

Here is my bag. Thought I'd post it up since it looks AWESOME with all ACP irons and wedges

EDE140F9-EEF4-4E47-A9D9-FE331700CD79-256-0000001501E159F4_zps29af9417.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back