The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manziel sure likes to talk.

Imagine when he gets to Sundays. Dude is gonna get Litt Up!

Guy has been running circles around the SEC for 2 years, I don't see how that won't translate to the NFL. Plus, there are a bunch of QBs in the NFL that talk smack as well.

WHy throw there? Just run it 4 times every time.

If it works we jsut score faster, how is that a good thing right now.

Manziel sure likes to talk.

Imagine when he gets to Sundays. Dude is gonna get Litt Up!

I'm really interested to see where he ends up in the NFL. My guess is the Raiders or someone of that caliber drafts him. If so, it won't be pretty.

I'm really interested to see where he ends up in the NFL. My guess is the Raiders or someone of that caliber drafts him. If so, it won't be pretty.

The Raiders look pretty decent with Pryor, for the first time in 10 years they seem to be headed in the right direction.

Auburn scoring there is awful... I wanted to take 3 times.

That's 6 right there

Too much time left on the clock.

Houston Texans. Just watch.

Touchdown and up 45-41. But A&M get the ball with 1:19 and 3 timeouts.

Auburn has had 5 players rush the ball, all 5 are averaging over 5 ypc. That is ridiculous.

Auburn has had 5 players rush the ball, all 5 are averaging over 5 ypc. That is ridiculous.

I'm sorry, Trey Mason is a bit under 5 yards... but he has 178 yards rushing.

From this point forward I will no longer refer to the A&M defense as such, I will only refer to them as the A&M non-offense. They couldn't stop a team of a 2 year old, a Labrador pup, and an adult female guinea pig.

Left too much time Auburn did, but I like where they are at. I absolutely hate the strategy that is employed in these situations, just play the same way.

#failformanziel

Admit it, you know it would be fun to watch. Plus, Houston wouldn't have to be that bad, there are at least 3-4 QBs that will be ranked higher than Manziel by the draft "experts."

Johnny Heisman? Defining moment for the year for him? ESPN orgasm in the making?

I hope not. COME ON AUBURN!!!

Driving, driving. Had too much time for them with the ball.

Hey SEC....this Big 12 type of football is kind of fun isn't it!

#EmbraseIt

Admit it, you know it would be fun to watch. Plus, Houston wouldn't have to be that bad, there are at least 3-4 QBs that will be ranked higher than Manziel by the draft "experts."

I agree. I would take anyone not named Schaub, Yates, and Keenum at this point. I wouldn't be thrilled with Manziel, since I hate the guy, but it would be fun.

That series where Auburn threw twice was a huge mistake. It stopped the clock once then got a big chunk of yards. There was no way they would stop us 4 carries in a row.

FWIW,
Most see Johnny Football as a late 1st round pick right now (assuming projected underclassmen actually come out). Its early, no workouts, meetings or anything else, but I believe that most have him slotted as the 3rd to 5th QB right now. This will change quite a bit throughout the next 6 months.

That series where Auburn threw twice was a huge mistake. It stopped the clock once then got a big chunk of yards. There was no way they would stop ANYONE.

Slight fify. Go Tigers.

That last near interception is why Manziel won't translate to the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back