What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM ATV wedge in 54* from Golfdealsandsteals.

Managed to get the rbz stage 2 driver and hybrid in tour and tp, the driver cost me £70 and the hybrid £55 :)

Went to budgetgolf.com and found some good deals. Bought a new pair of golf shoes, two pairs of pants, an argyle pull over and finally...my very first white belt! I am starting to expand my golf attire collection.

Well, I was planning to try out the Cobra Amp Cell 3/4H either tomorrow or later in the week, but um, I may have just bought a used one on ebay.

The price was so good I couldn't stop myself, could easily sell it on again and not lose money if I don't get on with it.

Seemore PTM1 37" putter

Went to budgetgolf.com and found some good deals. Bought a new pair of golf shoes, two pairs of pants, an argyle pull over and finally...my very first white belt! I am starting to expand my golf attire collection.

That is quite a haul.

That is quite a haul.

I just couldn't help myself. Last week I bought Mizuno MP-68s when I saw a good deal. It just seems if I see a good deal, and it's golf related, I can't stop myself from pulling the trigger.

I just couldn't help myself. Last week I bought Mizuno MP-68s when I saw a good deal. It just seems if I see a good deal, and it's golf related, I can't stop myself from pulling the trigger.

haha you and me both. congrats on the purchases, man. enjoy it!

Bought this on the bay a couple if days ago.

9yza4a6e.jpg

Really want to educate myself on the physics of the golf swing. That's what this winter is all about.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Brad, write a review on that bad boy. It sounds awesome!!!

Will do bromontana. Very easy read so far. I have a background in physics, but you definitely don't need one.

Will do bromontana. Very easy read so far. I have a background in physics, but you definitely don't need one.

The most shocking part of all of this is that you know how to read? Handsome and smart? Wow :bananadance:

The most shocking part of all of this is that you know how to read? Handsome and smart? Wow :bananadance:

Sorry buddy, I'm
Taken!

3Deep showed up. Hmmm...

Discovered the local PX sells used Bridgestone e6's for $10/dozen. So I picked those up, as well as a new glove.

Just scored a Mizuno JPX-825 3-wood for $69 on Ebay. I've scored some good deals on the bay this week. Now if only I can score a JPX-825 10.5 degree r-flex for less than $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Doesn't count as a "buy" but Golf Pride sent me a nice hat (via 2nd day air!) when I contacted them with a couple of questions via email.

WP_20131022_001.jpg

Just scored a Mizuno JPX-825 3-wood for $69 on Ebay. I've scored some good deals on the bay this week. Now if only I can score a JPX-825 10.5 degree r-flex for less than $100.

Nice win, good luck finding its big brother.

Coleman GolfCat Catalytic Heater for $44 on a DotD deal posted by JimmyG.

p6906765th.gif

Coleman GolfCat Catalytic Heater for $44 on a DotD deal posted by JimmyG.

p6906765th.gif

Good buy there. Could have used one of those today during Maddog's and Amsmith's round. Unfortunately I think all my golfing for the rest of 2013 will be done on the simulator so I'll wait till next year. If you wouldn't mind tho a writer on that would be sweet DD!

Just bought #Cookie's SB1 from the market place. Bringing my SeeMore total up to 5!

New titleist glove and a box of lady precepts

Bought this on the bay a couple if days ago.

Really want to educate myself on the physics of the golf swing. That's what this winter is all about.

Brad, if you want to get really geeky about the golf swing, talk to me. I've been doing a lot of reading recently on the D-plane and how attack angle influences ballflight, it's pretty cool stuff.

Anyways, late night eBay browsing resulted in me buying these shoes for $119. I have the white/blue pair already, thrilled to get these for the colder months where I wear pants a lot:

$(KGrHqV,!lcFI3wedvd,BSVMGNDckQ~~60_12.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back