The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Oh what it will be like trying to fall asleep two weeks from now. Wow.

I'll be waking up at 530am to get to airport for my first flight. Might have to pop Tylenol pm at like 7pm haha

I'll be waking up at 530am to get to airport for my first flight. Might have to pop Tylenol pm at like 7pm haha

Man that sucks. I don't have to be to the airport til about 9:30. That's fine by me. :D

So here we are. Exactly two weeks before we head out. And I can't wait. I am sure the other guys are just excited but luckily there are some things to help keep our attention to help the time pass.

All of the amazing things that are going to happen are still unknown but if Callaway and THP are involved there is no way we will be disappointed. Are we ready to rock this thing or what?!?

Man that sucks. I don't have to be to the airport til about 9:30. That's fine by me. :D

My flight leaves here at 10:25AM. I get to SD at 2:45, so not too far ahead of y'all. I'm gonna be as hyper as a cat on the flight to SD! I can see me glancing down at my watch a million times, looking out the window, cuddling my Callaway golf towel, etc!!!

In two weeks I'll be on a plane to San Diego to meet my teammates and begin an unbelievable adventure.

I've known that I was going to be part of the Grandaddy since April. It seems like such a long time ago, but it also seems like just yesterday that I was selected. Still an amazing feeling.

I think I'm ready for this, but I suspect that we have no idea what we are really in for when we get out there. I cannot wait to represent this team, our Captain and the green and white of THP. Things are about to get real.

I know there is alot of excitement going on here with the Morgan Cup and #TheKing but lets not forget about our brothers in #TheGrandaddy that are about to do battle with the #ZooCrew out it Cali in 13 days. Let them know you are behind them and show your support. The belt is coming back to THP.

I know there is alot of excitement going on here with the Morgan Cup and #TheKing but lets not forget about our brothers in #TheGrandaddy that are about to do battle with the #ZooCrew out it Cali in 13 days. Let them know you are behind them and show your support. The belt is coming back to THP.

Two weeks from today and we'll be peeking at the latest and greatest, some of which I'm sure people will be clamoring to get any and all information they can about.

Lots of daydreaming going on right now about the golf. Just can't wait to take some shots and drop some putts when it counts. Nothing quite like that feeling and it's been awhile.

Go get 'em guys!!

I was thinking about how excited and lucky you all must feel. #TheGrandaddy is the opportunity of a lifetime, and it's almost here. I know you guys have been working on your games and you are going to represent THP to the fullest. Keep up the good work and soak it all in. You have the full support of THP, and I can't wait to follow the updates when this thing gets underwa. Kick some #zoocrew butt!

The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Thanks everyone! We are truly honored that we have been given this opportunity and plan on making the most of it. It's going to be a whirlwind of ride with some great golf and even better company.

Everyone is working hard and improving day by day and when we roll into California we will be one tight knit group that can smell the kill.

Don't forget to follow us all on twitter as I am sure many of us will be live tweeting our time out there.

Thanks fellas. Can't wait to update the forum while we're out there. We're going to try to give you all a bunch of ways to follow along.

I have been playing this thing in my head for along time. My game is what it is at this point. Trying to refine some things. Driver swing is as good as its ever been, getting the irons sorted out. I will be ready.

Cannot wait to bring you guys into this journey with us. Looking forward to tweeting/vineing whatevering as much as we can so you guys feel like you are there, because without THP this would have never happened

Thanks fellas. Can't wait to update the forum while we're out there. We're going to try to give you all a bunch of ways to follow along.
That is awesome Ryan, it'll be great to feel like we are right there with you all!

Twitter and Live Update thread (outside of Monday) would be awesome (I realize that there may be a reason or two why we couldn't, but we are willing). I have loved the live update threads from both point of views in the past, anything to get support up! I want to see so many #DreamTeam signatures all over the forum. Ricky did such a good job with those and I can't wait to tee it up with the best 7 teammates anyone could ask for. Now let's get through Thanksgiving without adding too many pounds, stay hungry, and instead feast on the #Zoocrew.

Can't wait to see all the practice and hard work that you all have put in lead to you guys taking the #zoocrew down. You guys are going to rock it, no doubt!

Man I'm stoked to see you guys take those #ZooCrew'ers down! Have to send a message that even though those bums can sell equipment, we are the masters of using it!!

You guys have all got my follow on Twitter now. I can not wait for this event to kick off and follow along with you guys on your journey. I hope you will even be posting from the moment you start your trek out there from the airport, to catch your initial thoughts. As well as your closing thoughts as you are at the airport again on your way out. There's going to be some raw emotion there, and the whole way through obviously, that will just be great for everyone to follow along with. You guys are about to embark on one hell of a journey, that I'm sure many here are extremely jealous of; I know I am :D At least we have the luxury of following along and throwing you guys our full support as you take on that band of misfits out there.

All joking aside though, I want to also give a shout out to Callaway and every member of the zoocrew. I mean, it's freaking spectacular for all of them to be putting their time and effort into this as well. And it's really freaking cool to see a group of guys from one of the top golf companies in the world as excited as they are to play some rounds of golf with some hackers from around the US.

You guys have all got my follow on Twitter now. I can not wait for this event to kick off and follow along with you guys on your journey. I hope you will even be posting from the moment you start your trek out there from the airport, to catch your initial thoughts. As well as your closing thoughts as you are at the airport again on your way out. There's going to be some raw emotion there, and the whole way through obviously, that will just be great for everyone to follow along with. You guys are about to embark on one hell of a journey, that I'm sure many here are extremely jealous of; I know I am
At least we have the luxury of following along and throwing you guys our full support as you take on that band of misfits out there.

All joking aside though, I want to also give a shout out to Callaway and every member of the zoocrew. I mean, it's freaking spectacular for all of them to be putting their time and effort into this as well. And it's really freaking cool to see a group of guys from one of the top golf companies in the world as excited as they are to play some rounds of golf with some hackers from around the US.

Definitley a good point. We give them some crap (or sometimes a lot of crap), but we are all very thankful for what they helped create here. We're going to be treated like absolute kings and hope that the friendly smack talk doesn't make it seem like we're not immensely grateful for it all.

The cool thing? 8 new lucky guys get a chance to do it next year.

I can't believe how lucky you fellas are to get to play in this amazing event. This is such an awesome opportunity that I am seriously jealous of.

Hows everyone feeling about their game?

Tyler I know you were working on some stuff in Ohio, how's that coming along?

Gregdan are you ready? I know our last round was a bit of a pill kicker, but i blame the weather!

Kevin are you all squared away and ready to show the #zoocrew what you got?

Those of you I have not met are you all ready to take it to #zoocrew and have the time of your lives?

GFF,

I am as ready as I am going to be. I have worked really freaking hard for this, and I am confident I will bring my best game to Cali. I also have faith that my 7 teammates will as well. The group text we have going is so motivating, everyone sharing their successes makes me want to work all that much harder.

GFF,

I am as ready as I am going to be. I have worked really freaking hard for this, and I am confident I will bring my best game to Cali. I also have faith that my 7 teammates will as well. The group text we have going is so motivating, everyone sharing their successes makes me want to work all that much harder.

Love it man. I know you have been working hard on the game this year. Can't wait to see you reap the rewards of it in Cali.

Thanks Dean! It has been a wild ride. I have had a lot of fun with it, and cannot imagine sharing this event with anyone other than these 7.

Thanks again to everyone for your support. You have no idea how much better this whole leadup is when we have people in here participating! We want to bring this belt back to THP

Game should be just fine I figure! That or it will be terrible. Either way lol.

I'm ready to play some golf.

I can't believe how lucky you fellas are to get to play in this amazing event. This is such an awesome opportunity that I am seriously jealous of.

Hows everyone feeling about their game?

Tyler I know you were working on some stuff in Ohio, how's that coming along?

Gregdan are you ready? I know our last round was a bit of a pill kicker, but i blame the weather!

Kevin are you all squared away and ready to show the #zoocrew what you got?

Those of you I have not met are you all ready to take it to #zoocrew and have the time of your lives?

I think I'm ready to go. I like where my game is at right now.

The weather is not being too helpful, but I'm hoping to get another round or two in before we head out to CA. Either way, I think I'll be ready to go. The big question is what will be waiting for us. There are still so many unknowns about this event. Amazing stuff!

Game should be just fine I figure! That or it will be terrible. Either way lol.

I'm ready to play some golf.

at some point it gets to let's just tee it up already and see what unfolds

I think I'm ready to go. I like where my game is at right now.

The weather is not being too helpful, but I'm hoping to get another round or two in before we head out to CA. Either way, I think I'll be ready to go. The big question is what will be waiting for us. There are still so many unknowns about this event. Amazing stuff!

I can't wait to see and hear about some ATL golf. Hope it's similar to what I saw in CT earlier this fall. Well, minus a few swings haha

Back