2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

Honestly things have been pretty damn "interesting" for a while now lol. Upping the ante is never a bad thing however!

Things might be getting pretty interesting in here soon

When are things not exciting in here? However the mention of skirts certainly peeked interest for a few hours.

Things might be getting pretty interestinger in here soon

FIFY, things are always interesting around here! Then when you say it's about to get interesting, that can only mean more awesomeness.

I "SeeMore" announcements coming... #SeeWhatIDidThere #Excited #WatchOutTennessee

Things might be getting pretty interesting in here soon
AWESOME, Ryan and I were chatting up the possibilities yesterday, carpooling is in our future!!!

Another event officially locked down for June 2014 with the recent Putting Extravaganza announcement.

So much more on the horizon still!

When will the full slate of announcements be released by?
I have to plan some vacations!

Just call me...Barb

Please please please add dates to the months! It's killing me to bail on the King.

Benji shoot me a FB message. The see more looks awesome, I go right through Memphis on the way to Nashville :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just call me...Barb

By the beginning of 2014, we will hope to have everything announced.

I'm not sure people can handle the full force of 2014.

I might have to order a new minivan by time I travel to all these events!

Just call me...Barb

I'm not sure people can handle the full force of 2014.
The force is strong with THP, but I'm sure we can add some pillows to the floor when it blows us off our chairs!!!

AWESOME, Ryan and I were chatting up the possibilities yesterday, carpooling is in our future!!!

I can't wait to road trip it to a THP invitational! I don't even know/care where (within driving distance), it would be a fun time.

I can't wait to road trip it to a THP invitational! I don't even know/care where (within driving distance), it would be a fun time.

Me either! Bring on California!!!

Just call me.... Barb

Me either! Bring on California!!!

Just call me.... Barb

Barb I feel like I need to road trip it with you next year somewhere. Barb and the Pink Panther on the road. Hahaha

Barb I feel like I need to road trip it with you next year somewhere. Barb and the Pink Panther on the road. Hahaha

No snuggling guys. Just stack the bags between you.

Just call me...Barb

Not sure about Barb...

I need the dates, too. My free time is becoming more challenging to arrange.

Back