Cobra AMP CELL Irons Preview

Tried out bulldog's. The PW went freaking high, but out-carried my SpeedBlade PW by 10 yards. I hit them both clean, so I was impressed. I wish I'd hit the other irons.

Tried out bulldog's. The PW went freaking high, but out-carried my SpeedBlade PW by 10 yards. I hit them both clean, so I was impressed. I wish I'd hit the other irons.

I enjoyed them a good bit during the round last week when Freddie and I got to play them. Didn't fit my eye the best, but, they definitely want to just go.

I enjoyed them a good bit during the round last week when Freddie and I got to play them. Didn't fit my eye the best, but, they definitely want to just go.

I almost internet golfer'd myself out of trying the stock graphite. Felt freaking good too.

I just picked up 4-GW with the stock graphite shafts. The price was just way to good to pass up. Im ready to give these a go!!!!!

Nice. Dammit I didn't really want to want irons any time soon.

I just picked up 4-GW with the stock graphite shafts. The price was just way to good to pass up. Im ready to give these a go!!!!!

Going head to head with your rbladez?

Yes sir. Im pretty excited to see how these compare.

Very nice. You hit yours well so I'm interested to see how these compare for you

Very nice. You hit yours well so I'm interested to see how these compare for you

I will keep you posted!!!

Excitement!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381902190585.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381902190585.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
Played my first round with these today.

Hit the longest 4 iron of my life! 270 yards. That's right, that's not internet math either, measured it with my neo x gps.

I will admit it was crazy windy today. But I was in shock. Took me 5 minutes to find my ball since I was looking for it 40 yards back...

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but how come I can't find these shafts anywhere online; even on TT's web site?

I kind of need one.

Spoiler
1381960820507_zps10542dd1.jpg

Since I reclaimed my Ping Raptures, my wife has returned to her Cobra Amp Cells for now. Obviously Cobra knew what they where doing as for her, and many women, it was all about color.

Cobra-AMP-Cell-Driver-for-Women-2013_LME_550.jpeg

.... matching irons.

I wish I'd hit these earlier in the year. I think they would have been in the bag.

I wish I'd hit these earlier in the year. I think they would have been in the bag.

they sure are a solid iron

Damn Bulldog anyway.

Damn Bulldog anyway.

Been saying that since PGA National Outing 2010.
I've searched many times on ebay and sites to see if someone was selling graphite pulls from these just to mess around with. I'd love to play them with a little more launch in them.

With graphite they are the cat's meow

tappin from my big as note2

Damn Bulldog anyway.

Should of let ya hit the 7 iron. .I could of made a quick sell. Lol

tappin from my big as note2

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but how come I can't find these shafts anywhere online; even on TT's web site?

I kind of need one.

Spoiler
1381960820507_zps10542dd1.jpg

How did you manage that?

How did you manage that?

Attempted punch shot from under pine tree.
Pine straw looked to be in good shape and free of anything 'nasty' around it.
It wasn't. There was a root from a nearby Oak running under it and I slammed into it.
Left wrist is a bit sore.
It was only bent about 20*, I just finished it off.

Attempted punch shot from under pine tree.
Pine straw looked to be in good shape and free of anything 'nasty' around it.
It wasn't. There was a root from a nearby Oak running under it and I slammed into it.
Left wrist is a bit sore.
It was only bent about 20*, I just finished it off.

Ouch and ouch!

Well, we will see how good Cobra's customer service is........

While cleaning my irons, I noticed that the ferrules on the 6-9 irons are separating from the hosel so I emailed them about a warranty repair. I guess mine were made on either a Monday or a Friday.........:banghead:

e9e9u2ag.jpg

Back