Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

I am happy for you dude. Those sticks really seem to suit you. I am starting to think you are sandbagging on that HC however.

No sandbagging here at all! I put the scores in and let it figure it out for me. Thanks tho I take it as a compliment.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

No sandbagging here at all! I put the scores in and let it figure it out for me. Thanks tho I take it as a compliment.

Which is exactly how you should take it.

97fbdfe39679c25e2d58ce1d0c1dea61.jpg

See, we do play what the pros play! Even Ian Poulter's blue paint fill comes off.

So far these are my second favorite irons in the line up for the 14 MC, these are just sexy!

Good one Chris, that's funny.

So far these are my second favorite irons in the line up for the 14 MC, these are just sexy!

I loved EVERY single thing about these. They will be in my bag till the MC

I loved EVERY single thing about these. They will be in my bag till the MC

It will be tough to find sticks to knock these out of the bag. I want sure they'd give the DPC's a run for the money and sure enough they did. Loving my ACP "SW".

It will be tough to find sticks to knock these out of the bag. I want sure they'd give the DPC's a run for the money and sure enough they did. Loving my ACP "SW".

Love it dude. I can't wait to game these in the spring when the weather turns. I miss them.

I love these irons! Shot a PB today and couldn't be happier! They just go straight!

That's the best ball striking I've seen out of you ever. I've never seen you hit them bad but yesterday your worked them over.

That's the best ball striking I've seen out of you ever. I've never seen you hit them bad but yesterday your worked them over.

These irons really enhance ball striking in my opinion. They are much more forgiving than their size would indicate.

Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

Trout, they are fo sho! Unbelievably amazing set of sticks IMO. Not sure there is anything on the market right now that would knock them out of my bag. So much I even got a "SW" :laughing:

I'm glad you're still playing them dude they look awesome. Was there a big learning curve with them for you? Is the sweet spot in the center of the face or more towards the hosel?

The sweet spot is all over the face... Actually it's in the middle. I went from TM MB's to J40 DPC's to the ACP's so for me there really wasn't one. I got use to the blade with the MB's the J40's top line was just as thin as the MB's and the ACP's are what I would call right in the middle of the 2. They are more forgiving than they look. About as forgiving as the DPC's but with the stout sleekness of a blade. Hope that makes sense.

Yup makes plenty of sense, I really like the looks that's for sure.

I'm glad you're still playing them dude they look awesome. Was there a big learning curve with them for you? Is the sweet spot in the center of the face or more towards the hosel?

Honestly, MUCH more forgiving than they look. Seriously.

Will these still be in the '14 lineup or will a replacement be on its way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetspot.jpg

Hit 20 balls with my 3i and 20 balls with my PW to find the sweet spot. It's near the middle with misses near the hosel side being the preferred spot. I hardly ever miss on the toe side so I tried a couple times on the 3i and found it to be around 7-10 yard loss for me. When I have my 3i out I'm trying to hit the center of the green anyway so 10 yards is great.

^^^^^^^

It took me a little while to work out that the sweet spot is closer to the hosel. These irons are far more forgiving than people would ever expect. The difference in distance between a flushed shot and one from nearer the toe etc is about 10yards max. Oh, and they're LONG!!!!!

Really like the muscle look to these. Solid iron set for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetspot.jpg

Hit 20 balls with my 3i and 20 balls with my PW to find the sweet spot. It's near the middle with misses near the hosel side being the preferred spot. I hardly ever miss on the toe side so I tried a couple times on the 3i and found it to be around 7-10 yard loss for me. When I have my 3i out I'm trying to hit the center of the green anyway so 10 yards is great.

Thats exactly what I was looking for, Hogans had the sweet spot near the hosel as well and with my Mizunos it's a little forward toward the center. They really do look great and it's awesome to hear you guys still love them so much, they must be really nice.

The muscle look is what scares me away from these irons. They LOOK fantastic, just afraid I would never be able to game them with success.

Back