The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame Obama.

Don't start with me :alien:

I've already self-banned myself from the other thread and I wasn't even advocating gun bans.

Don't start with me :alien:

I've already self-banned myself from the other thread and I wasn't even advocating gun bans.
I looked and started to type, then said nope not getting into that thread :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I was just in a gas station, and a guy walks in picks up a case of beer and walks out. Cashier sees it, goes out the door, and calls to the guy...who takes off running. While I am sure he has done something like that before, who the hell risks their freedom over $18 of Natty Light?

He forgot his wallet at home and was just running to get it. He figured he might as well get the beer home and in the fridge to start getting cold. He'll be right back. Perfect explanation. What? You don't buy that? :act-up:

Always love when my integrity comes under attack. But when it's based on lies.... Makes me wonder what I did to deserve it.

Obviously bro, it's a case of mistaken identity! Unfortunately, there will always be stupid petty people more worried about their insecurities rather than someone's reputation. You'll rise above it I have no doubt!

Always love when my integrity comes under attack. But when it's based on lies.... Makes me wonder what I did to deserve it.
People have been dealing with this for centuries I'm afraid. Here is my favorite quote on the issue:

Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
Who steals my purse steals trash. 'Tis something, nothing:
'Twas mine, ’tis his, and has been slave to thousands.
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him
And makes me poor indeed.

Iago, in Shakespeare's Othello (Act 3, Scene 3)

One of my spikes broke in my shoe yesterday, the one that is on the outside under the soft part just behind the big toe, now it feels weird when i walk.

d91a83f95ad86b76455fcf8142c88b49.jpg

Out of no where, watched it grow...looked like a baby cut and then turned into a big Ole draw. Not even a sound...

I looked and started to type, then said nope not getting into that thread :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Right there with you brother.
i didn't even look. No rubbernecking at thst train wreck. Some things are better left unknown.

d91a83f95ad86b76455fcf8142c88b49.jpg

Out of no where, watched it grow...looked like a baby cut and then turned into a big Ole draw. Not

even a sound...
I'd find another repair guy if you have to circle the damage for him��

Last edited:
No golf store in Amercia has the Cleveland 2135 6.5 putter and I want to hit it. I guess I will just buy it blind.

food poisoning at lunch today. and tonight we brought my parents and our kids to Epcot. during food and wine. fml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this feeling the rain/flooding from this storm is going to wreak havoc on my ride home tomorrow. And of course my mother in laws constant weather updates hourly isnt helping

I have this feeling the rain/flooding from this storm is going to wreak havoc on my ride home tomorrow. And of course my mother in laws constant weather updates hourly isnt helping

My flight home to Phoenix connects through Charlotte tomorrow so I'm a tad nervous.

My flight home to Phoenix connects through Charlotte tomorrow so I'm a tad nervous.
Good luck man...figure ill worry about it in the am with how much things change

So the Jamaican side of my family feels same sex marriage is wrong but spankings are ok. Im confused but not shocked. There is a reason I don't hang with them too often.

Ok, ready for the rain to stop. My backyard looks like a lake. Waters a couple inches high and it's making it's way towards my crawl space. Fortunately I placed a layer of dirt along the base of the door to hopefully turn any torrent of water into a slow leak. Dang clay soils ... Fully saturated at this point. Nowhere for the water to go.

Car rental booking fees. It feels like the old "bait and switch" when the Internet "quote" is $150 less than the actual cost after taxes and fees once you click through the to book it.

You can blame on the city taxes for that one. Look at the itemized bill sometime and you will see every kind of tax imaginable because it's easy to get voters to pass a tax on out-of-towners then it is to pass a tax on something that they pay out of their own pocket. I cannot tell you how many times I've rented a car for the day and the ttaxes are more than the daily car rental.

You can blame on the city taxes for that one. Look at the itemized bill sometime and you will see every kind of tax imaginable because it's easy to get voters to pass a tax on out-of-towners then it is to pass a tax on something that they pay out of their own pocket. I cannot tell you how many times I've rented a car for the day and the ttaxes are more than the daily car rental.

I made out ok after calling around to book it. Amazing how prices can fluctuate so much online vs phone and within a few hours.

I made out ok after calling around to book it. Amazing how prices can fluctuate so much online vs phone and within a few hours.

I've rebooked a car as much as 3 times in a 12 hour period. It's insane how much they fluctuate.

I'm still monitoring it.

I've got so much going on at work that I forgot to sort clothes before starting the laundry. Now my white undershirts are pink red because I left my THP towel in there at the bottom of the basket. I'm such an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back