aa13c3498f9aba38d800e5b652e28388.jpg

54771ae48b8bb779566a7119f16e4039.jpg

6cfc51a78a05055362e2c7a8d3f19c9b.jpg

95142a9cfc8142c98646fa3e895cd6c5.jpg

e10064aaacefa51de2c37a79425c5494.jpg

b541bf2a7f730323f472564f56755e56.jpg

I want it all.

Under Armour - 2016 PGA Show

I like the styling, never tried their sunglasses though.

My only issue is fit is a bit off for me which makes it tough for me to go with their apparel.

Edit:

I still like the cold gear and heat gear layering pieces though it's the best IMO

Just give me the playoff polo in every single color

UA is a favorite of mine right now. I own several golf pants and polos and I've been really happy with quality. I'm curious how the shoes are coming along though.

They make great looking, comfortable, and affordable clothes. What's not to like??

I like it. Don't own any of it at the moment, but I do love the look.

Those sweaters/vests are nice. Shirts are still meh to me.

UA makes quality and is very popular, nice booth. Great pics

Just give me the playoff polo in every single color

i was going to say something similar. I have the pink one and will snag a couple more. I also like their 1/4 zips. Outside of that it's just ok.

I am more of a fan of their layering options in both heat and cold gear

They are losing me a bit with the polos, but I absolutely love the 1/4 zips right now. So good.

Boring booth?

What don't you like about the polos? The booth does look boring but I still love all their stuff

A lot of stripes in those polos, but I am really liking that vest and the pullovers.

I really like all 3 of those sweaters/ quarter zips

What don't you like about the polos? The booth does look boring but I still love all their stuff

Striping just looks busy to me. Not a big fan of the yellow/blue combo. It's like the UA gear is a good match for the new Nike drivers.

I'm with you guys about the polos. But those sweaters and vests look very sharp.

They are losing me a bit with the polos, but I absolutely love the 1/4 zips right now. So good.

Boring booth?
Almost my exact thoughts. The polos are pretty bad IMO.

I'm not too surprised though. UA is forgetting what got them to where they are

Striping just looks busy to me. Not a big fan of the yellow/blue combo. It's like the UA gear is a good match for the new Nike drivers.

I can see where you are coming from with the striping being to busy, as for the yellow/blue I like it but wonder if that shirt will be available is other color combos.

I'm really liking the sweaters. Gotta go win Dan tho, not crazy about the Polo offerings. Would love a chance and trying their shoes too.

Not a fan of the Polo's this year. Not into the stripes at all.

I can see where you are coming from with the striping being to busy, as for the yellow/blue I like it but wonder if that shirt will be available is other color combos.

That sounds like something UA would do.

Really want those two polos on the right in the first photo. Love UA gear. Can we please get some shoes on sale???

I really like the light solid red one. Up close it has some small grey touches in it.

I like the styling, never tried their sunglasses though.

My only issue is fit is a bit off for me which makes it tough for me to go with their apparel.

Edit:

I still like the cold gear and heat gear layering pieces though it's the best IMO

What is off on the fit for you? For me I like UA so much because their products fit me perfect.

Almost my exact thoughts. The polos are pretty bad IMO.

I'm not too surprised though. UA is forgetting what got them to where they are

What is that got them where they are? Solid colors like when they had just started?

Back