The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Where did all the heat lovers go? They used to be fun

Some...not all

I don't remember a lot of people posting about the cavs after Lebron left.. I will just leave it at that. Nothing wrong with it, but let's not act like Miami is the only team who does it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Miami still. Liked them when they had Wade and Shaq.

Anyone see Joseph's game winner for the Rap's tonight? He is contributing decently well so far.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Some Greg Oden news

Oden put up 19 points, 23 rebounds and four blocks in 17 minutes in China

http://nypost.com/2015/11/29/greg-oden-has-jaw-dropping-chinese-basketball-debut/

Always loved that guy. Favourite college player ever. (I dont eatch much college ball)

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Clear your schedule for tomorrow night, boys.

Lakers (2-14) vs 76ers (0-18)

Makes me want to watch the NBA.

No.

No it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steph Curry just dropped 28 points on the Hornets in the 3rd quarter. He has 40 for the game, and is likely done for the night after playing only 3 quarters. Warriors cruising to another win to go 20-0 on the season. It's ridiculous how well they are playing right now.

How Stephen A Smith is still employed is beyond me. His latest rant is downright comical.

How Stephen A Smith is still employed is beyond me. His latest rant is downright comical.
He's a special kind of stupid.

I missed it, what did he do?

Hes an idiot

and fwiw Jackson was a terrible offense minded coach, the guy had 3 awesome scorers and they were poorly utilized

Because, surprise (not surprised), it comes down to skin color for Stephan A.
And you read my mind. I just said it in a more PC way haha but its so true. Him and Bomani Jones are the worst when it comes to that

It's a silly argument to make even for someone like Smith. Jackson was toxic to the organization, which is probably the biggest reason no other team will give him a look. Facilitating team chemistry is one of the more important aspects of an NBA coach' job and if they suck at it, it makes their probability of success nearly nil.

Appears we could finally see irving and shump in the next few days

RIP Hot Rod Williams

D'angelo Russell finally showing something to explain him being the 2nd overall pick.

Back