New England Members

you boys have cold weather this weekend too?

Yup getting out Saturday going to be frigid i like it

I just did the hole by hole tour of Red Tail....omg I think I'm in love.

I love Red Tail it's such a fun and interesting layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's everybody playing tomorrow?

Bushnell neo xs from the bride.
05b205f443178bbf97a49dd950b45c65.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Got a quick 13 holes in with ArtM at our home course. Windy as wizard of oz out there but saw some decent things from my game. Was a good time. Now to go prepare to shovel snow in 2 days, welcome to New England!!

Wayland CC rematch of last weeks match

Yup. Alex even talked me out of buying winter gloves, Phil style.

Haha nice. I can't wait winter gloves. I'll use hand warmers though.

Yup. Alex even talked me out of buying winter gloves, Phil style.

It's a feel game dude!

Am i bringing you extra hand warmers? I also have some FJ winter gloves i can bring

Haha nice. I can't wait winter gloves. I'll use hand warmers though.

I think you should start wearing 2 gloves when you move to NC

I think you should start wearing 2 gloves when you move to NC

I was going to bring a pair of Meg's mittens to wear between shots. I'll look real good out there

I was going to bring a pair of Meg's mittens to wear between shots. I'll look real good out there

Haha do it!

We'll make sure to get a ton of pics for the live round thread

It's a feel game dude!

Am i bringing you extra hand warmers? I also have some FJ winter gloves i can bring

If you've got warmers I'll take one. Tried to grab one today but they didn't have any.

Bushnell neo xs from the bride.
05b205f443178bbf97a49dd950b45c65.jpg

Nice! I have a Garmin S2. Love it. Debating getting a range finder. Would like to get numbers to hazards, etc. Anyone in here use one?

Also, looks like we're gonna dodge this "huge snow storm" on Sunday! I was getting nervous haha

EDIT: Think I spoke too soon. Looks like we're gonna get 2-4" in the Metrowest area now :angry:

Last edited:
MBurnham and I are playing next Sunday at Red Tail 9:26am. We have 2 spots open. First to reply get the spots. $69 includes cart. Not sure if the range is open yet or not.

MBurnham and I are playing next Sunday at Red Tail 9:26am. We have 2 spots open. First to reply get the spots. $69 includes cart. Not sure if the range is open yet or not.
If it wasn't Easter I'd be all over this. I'm dying to play there.

May have attempt #4 to play Newport National Thursday. It's going to be in the low 40's around here and that's too cold for my Dad.

Back