What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain getting prepped like no other, my man!!

You have no idea my friend. You'd be proud, practicing with a purpose and playing my ass off. I'm getting to that point of confidence where I'm hitting golf shots and not just hitting the ball a direction.

Long way to go. But I'm going to be ready.

You have no idea my friend. You'd be proud, practicing with a purpose and playing my ass off. I'm getting to that point of confidence where I'm hitting golf shots and not just hitting the ball a direction.

Long way to go. But I'm going to be ready.
I get to see in Nov. edit: september, yuss.

187/45*9=37.4

Pretty damn good.

I was waiting on someone to break it down hahaha.

Yeah, 39/38/35/37/38, it was a freaking phenomenal day. I played out of my mind with my irons and tee game, minimized misses, and got up and down almost every time I needed to (with the exception of a stupid as double on a par 4 from a yank 6i off the cart path right of the green). Had a lot of close putts too. Drastically better than yesterday, not playing weekends always kills me come Monday golf.

I was waiting on someone to break it down hahaha.

Yeah, 39/38/35/37/38, it was a freaking phenomenal day. I played out of my mind with my irons and tee game, minimized misses, and got up and down almost every time I needed to (with the exception of a stupid as double on a par 4 from a yank 6i off the cart path right of the green). Had a lot of close putts too. Drastically better than yesterday, not playing weekends always kills me come Monday golf.
#GrandaddyReady

Great playing sir!

#GrandaddyReady

Great playing sir!

Nowhere near ready yet, but I will be.

Going to reach new levels this year, bank on it.

Plus, if I don't, Dan will kick my ass....or try.

Holy carp! Holy carp! Holy carp!

1 under 35. First under par 9 ever!!

Chipped in for one of the birds!

fd9c4254aead95a00a44e02450b0b6d8.jpg

Great job !!!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put up a 74 (+3) this afternoon on a shortish and narrow course. Played really good on the front 9 and made the turn at E, but I think the pressure to go under par got to me. A few wayward drives and a few missed putts got me in the end. Ended with 1 double, 5 bogeys, and 4 birdies. Was really dialed in from 80-100 yards as all 4 of my birdies came from that range.

Last edited:
42 tonight every club felt great but the putter.

Paired with my 48 from last week for a 90 in the handicap tracker

PERSONAL BEST 75!!!! 38/37, only hit 4/14 fairways but my miss was usually just a foot or two off the edge of the fairway or in a couple cases just through it, 12/18 greens, 34 putts. Did have a double bogey on a par 3 and one 3 putt but countered that with 4 birdies. Burned the edge on about 3 more birdie putts and left myself with a few par putts a little longer then I'd like. I'm finally starting to see all the time I've put in at the range result in some great scores. My short game is getting better but there's still A LOT of improvement to be made there.

PERSONAL BEST 75!!!! 38/37, only hit 4/14 fairways but my miss was usually just a foot or two off the edge of the fairway or in a couple cases just through it, 12/18 greens, 34 putts. Did have a double bogey on a par 3 and one 3 putt but countered that with 4 birdies. Burned the edge on about 3 more birdie putts and left myself with a few par putts a little longer then I'd like. I'm finally starting to see all the time I've put in at the range result in some great scores. My short game is getting better but there's still A LOT of improvement to be made there.

Way to go on your PB! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice dude!!! Congrats!

Solid day today. 39/39 - 78. 9/18 GIRs, 10/14 FIRs. Just need to clean up the short game a little. Let a couple of easy wedge shots get away from me. Didn't really miss with the driver all day. Solid irons for the most part. Just a few dumb mistakes are costing me a chance at going really low.

0xrbNXQ.png

Congrats on the new PB's captain and ncsuhunter. Well done guys!!!

Put up a 53 tonight... with 5 penalties and 15 putts. Once again I couldn't get off the tee to save my life. I've lost all confidence in my driver, and my once smooth tempo feels erratic. At this point, I feel lost when I'm standing on a tee, which isn't a great feeling. I need to get to the range to figure it out, but I've had a ton of stuff going on and haven't found the time. The good news, if there is any, is that irons were working, putter was working, and I even had a sandy.

nice going.. i played there tonight too. shot a 40 on the back from the black tees. couldn't get dialed in i was a club off on most approaches the ball was flying far tonight.

Put up a 53 tonight... with 5 penalties and 15 putts. Once again I couldn't get off the tee to save my life. I've lost all confidence in my driver, and my once smooth tempo feels erratic. At this point, I feel lost when I'm standing on a tee, which isn't a great feeling. I need to get to the range to figure it out, but I've had a ton of stuff going on and haven't found the time. The good news, if there is any, is that irons were working, putter was working, and I even had a sandy.
Damn, Neb, I'm truly shocked to read this. The good news is that we know the driver game is in there. Hang in there and keep working, it will be back before you know it.

My last six rounds:

43 front, 48 back
42 front, 48 back
45 front, 45 back
40 front, 50 back
42 front, 50 back
43 front, 49 back

Anyone else notice a trend here?

Why in the world can't I hold it together on the back nine? I'd assume fatigue, but I don't feel tired and I'm still carrying the same distances with my irons on the back. I simply start playing worse for some reason.

I'd vote for less focus on the back. Is the back rated more difficult than the front?

Damn, Neb, I'm truly shocked to read this. The good news is that we know the driver game is in there. Hang in there and keep working, it will be back before you know it.
Thanks man. It all started with a grip change that started fine and then went to crap, and that shattered my confidence. I'm back to the old grip but the confidence isn't back yet. I'll get there, but am surprised how fast things went bad. Like I said though, putting has improved a ton and has helped while my tee game has struggled. Once the driver comes back, I think things will be really good.

Played 6 holes tonight. Finished at +1. More importantly, I finished one up against AMart.

Dude thought he had me right where he wanted me. PFT! BIRDIE FINISH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back