New England Members

Looking to get a round in Sunday morning if anybody's up.

Anyone play Pembroke yet this year? Thinking of getting out on Sunday.

Anyone play Pembroke yet this year? Thinking of getting out on Sunday.
Haven't played there yet this year. It was in good shape last year except they still haven't done anything with the bunkers. Still hard as cement.

Ponky might actually be in decent shape this year. The No.1 course his hosting qualifications for the MA Amateur Public Links Championship on June 29th and Olde Scotland Links is hosting a qualifier on June 30th.

I think my goal will be to get to a 12 cap for next year and try and qualify for this.

I just booked 6:27 tee time for Sunday at Crosswinds if there are any other early risers out there....lol

I just booked 6:27 tee time for Sunday at Crosswinds if there are any other early risers out there....lol

How far is that from Pinehills and what is the green fee?

$55.00 for 18 with a cart. About 9 minutes.

Last edited:
Pretty neat track with 3 nine hole courses. Tons of elevation change. Sunday am is correct. If you get the green light just give them a call. She said tee sheet wide open that early.

Pretty neat track with 3 nine hole courses. Tons of elevation change. Sunday am is correct. If you get the green light just give them a call. She said tee sheet wide open that early.

Sounds fun- so does playing 36, think we could play all 27?

Sounds fun- so does playing 36, think we could play all 27?
All depends how quick you are. Course should be relatively empty at that hour so we can play right up till you have to leave if you want.

Ponky might actually be in decent shape this year. The No.1 course his hosting qualifications for the MA Amateur Public Links Championship on June 29th and Olde Scotland Links is hosting a qualifier on June 30th.

I think my goal will be to get to a 12 cap for next year and try and qualify for this.

I'd be surprised if you weren't a 12 by this June.

All depends how quick you are. Course should be relatively empty at that hour so we can play right up till you have to leave if you want.

Works for me, I am going to sleep like a baby on Sunday night. Guess I better bring a lot of balls.

I'd be surprised if you weren't a 12 by this July.

FIFY...

I'm a 36 from now until June 26th

This is a fun hole if wind is down. 271 to reach the green
94ebf15ea4adc1c8bcd4dda547193035.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is a fun hole if wind is down. 271 to reach the green
94ebf15ea4adc1c8bcd4dda547193035.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looks really fun.

I called, you booked a 4some for R Birmingham at 6:27 on Sunday?

Just checked out the scorecard and rating, going to be a great test.

Putting the UST shaft in play this weekend if we play the golds the driver will get a good workout haha.

Looks really fun.

I called, you booked a 4some for R Birmingham at 6:27 on Sunday?

Just checked out the scorecard and rating, going to be a great test.

Putting the UST shaft in play this weekend if we play the golds the driver will get a good workout haha.
From the gold's is pretty tough, nearly 6600 yards. I usually play from blue's but whatever. She's on crack, I booked a single at 6:27???

From the gold's is pretty tough, nearly 6600 yards. I usually play from blue's but whatever. She's on crack, I booked a single at 6:27???

Spoke with a guy he said they don't book singles but R Birmingham has a 4 some at 6:27 which is the first tee time.

At least two of us i'm hoping to coerce mburnham into joining us

Spoke with a guy he said they don't book singles but R Birmingham has a 4 some at 6:27 which is the first tee time.

At least two of us i'm hoping to coerce mburnham into joining us
She must've been still asleep...paging @mburnham

Actually that early might be cold looking at the scorecard plenty of holes to pull driver blues are good.

Actually that early might be cold looking at the scorecard plenty of holes to pull driver blues are good.
It's just over 6000 from the blue's but wait till you see fairways...tough to find a flat lie anywhere. Pretty tough track.
I specifically said I'm by myself, she said ok if anybody else calls or shows up we'll pair you up. I replied of course. Flake.

It's just over 6000 from the blue's but wait till you see fairways...tough to find a flat lie anywhere. Pretty tough track.
I specifically said I'm by myself, she said ok if anybody else calls or shows up we'll pair you up. I replied of course. Flake.

Yeah I would have laughed if they asked you, why you booked a 4some if you're only a single

Yeah I would have laughed if they asked you, why you booked a 4some if you're only a single
On the bright side there's 2 open spots in our "4some"

Looks like a fun course, but there's no way I'm driving that far for a 6:30 tee time.

Back