Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Big TD for Crabtree!

Ugh, guys are actually scoring ok today for me but my opponent has just gone off. Though Ivory is killing me right now.

Whoops picked the wrong kicker

He broke his left thumb. I am not sure what they means for his availability but I am not confident.

Based on how Geno Smith has looked, Fitz with a broken thumb is probably the better option.

Riddick>forsett...awesome...and ivory with 1

My team is on a john boat treading water. Nothing has worked all year. I blame Dez

I hope Hilton, Gore, and Lacy get some good points tonight/ Monday

With Geno playing, I'll lose this week. Marshall may not see another pass all day

Didnt know fitz got hurt thats even worse news for ivory...yuck

Deuce had 4 guys above 20 and another with 19.5. Tough to compete with that.

I need 54 tonight from the Denver D. I know they are No 1 in the league. But don't see that happening against anyone, let alone Rodgers. I'll just sit back and enjoy the game.

First I heard it was a broken thumb, now I am reading it's a ligament injury. It's in his non-throwing hand but he is done for the day.

AND now Brandon Marshall is hurt.

Some beach! He just had a catch! WTF happened now?

Thank you Mr. Decker.

So is Marshall done for the day?

Stupid fg

Crabtree has been really good for me this year. Another solid day.

No, he came back in the next play. He was grabbing his foot/ankle/knee but seemed fine after shaking it off.

One more catch and I'll go ahead finally. My QB and kicker choices are haunting me

Ugh, guys are actually scoring ok today for me but my opponent has just gone off. Though Ivory is killing me right now.

Battle royal

Looks like I'll beat Amol 64.5 to 62...

Wow, what a terrible week. At least I move to 4-4 and still semi-alive in the playoff hunt. That's 4 straight wins

Really could use a TD from either Lynch or Graham here.

Back