2015 Wyndham Championship

I heard the roar while davis was putting. My tv went out right when they went to browns shot…

Did Davis save par?

I haven't really looked hard but does everybody have the same amount of security walking with them as Tiger? If not, what's going on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't really looked hard but does everybody have the same amount of security walking with them as Tiger? If not, what's going on ?

I would imagine with the size of the crowd that follows him the group would have more security.

Tiger needs to make some birds or he's gonna be left in the dust

No, Tiger always has extra. Not sure if he hires them or the tournament provides them.

May not be his day today, but looks like he is putting four solid rounds together for the first time in forever. Maybe there is hope for 2016 yet.

No, Tiger always has extra. Not sure if he hires them or the tournament provides them.

May not be his day today, but looks like he is putting four solid rounds together for the first time in forever. Maybe there is hope for 2016 yet.

Thanks Donne. I guess I just never noticed them the times I was tuned in?

That Hole in one by Brown was awesome. And to tie the lead.

TW gotta get the putter going. Everything else is solid

I think 2nd place finish, he would need help to get in. A win guarantees he is in but second place was very iffy.
You were right they just said now he absolutely needs to win or he won't make it.

Not at all surprised to see the "Bad Shot, Drop Club" Tiger start to reappear.

That flop though… Was awesome

Tiger with a pretty piss poor start lol never going to win like that. He's gotta step it up

Tiger getting spanked in that pairing today. Brown is playing well

Oh and now the shanks are back

Don't worry, Tiger, I have that shot too.

Oh Tigger.....PGA pros don't do that.

What tha eff???

Yikes Tiger lol the good ole hosel rocket. Pretty ugly

Hosel rocket just about ends Tiger's chances.

Omg it's back

Well at least it's going to be a good finish. Go Blixt and DL3

Back