Status
Not open for further replies.
I am officially on vacation for 10 days, have my wedding rehearsal tonight, get to marry my best friend in 2 days and then spend a week in Palm Beach Gardens and Key West. Very happy THP'er!!

Congrats my friend!

Thats awesome Ray.

I am officially on vacation for 10 days, have my wedding rehearsal tonight, get to marry my best friend in 2 days and then spend a week in Palm Beach Gardens and Key West. Very happy THP'er!!

very nice. Congrats bud

Thanks guys,!

You win the internet today my friend! Congrats!

Yesterday my boss sends me a message, Jason....I have something to bounce off you quick. I'm thinking, oh boy, what? We have someone new starting on Oct 26th and I need to put them in your spot. Would you mind working from home full time for a while? We'll have new offices built sometime hopefully in January but for now we have no room. My response....well....yeah I suppose if it's for the best of the team I can do that! As soon as the encounter was over....I'm like :joy:

Congrats! That's pretty awesome!

Played golf with THP'ers yesterday at an amazing course!

AND I had a good day with the Driver!
I actually felt good with it in hand, and had confidence that id be in the fairway! New feeling for me

Congratulations. Be advised that the best way to never forget your anniversary is to forget it once.

Finally getting the info on Club Clash out. Its simply wow.

As of last night I have officially accomplished all of my golfing goals for 2015. Broke 80 for the first time, and now have my handicap trending into single digits at 9.6 after my 37 last night paired with a 40 for a combined 77. I didn't think I was going to be able to do the second one this year, but somewhere along the way the work I put in just flipped a switch and I started playing so much better and more consistently. My goals for 2016 are going to have to be lofty.

congrats. I had same goals as you. Only one left is single digit and hope my last few rounds this month get me there.

My department has been working out of a temporary office for the last 7 months. Just found out the renovations on our floor are finally done and we can move back in a week.

The Happy Thread

So awesome to continue to build friendships with the people I meet on THP. Never understood how that could happen but after my first round with other THPers I was hooked. Just brings a to my face when I get a text from someone I've meet here asking about things or wanting to talk about whatever or when they respond to a text I sent asking the same. Just a nice feeling knowing there's people out that get a kick out of the same things I do. (Now if my wife only saw it the same way as me.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to do what we call Flu Buggy at school today with my clinical group. We gave out almost 100 flu shots today. I love all this stuff at nursing school!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So awesome to continue to build friendships with the people I meet on THP. Never understood how that could happen but after my first round with other THPers I was hooked. Just brings a to my face when I get a text from someone I've meet here asking about things or wanting to talk about whatever or when they respond to a text I sent asking the same. Just a nice feeling knowing there's people out that get a kick out of the same things I do. (Now if my wife only saw it the same way as me.)

Glad to have you here brother.

You have to bring her to a THP event. Trust me. We get it after an event.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Motivation, self reflection, and people close who care.

Pretty cool!

The Happy Thread

Pretty cool!

You are too good of an egg to not see the glass half full every time. I'm glad your in a good place dude.

Last edited:

Pretty cool!

you're reading my mind bro, after a rough go for a week or so....the other side feels pretty effing good

Last edited:
Found out at work today that when HR did my vacation days for the year they prorated them wrong since I went full time salaried in February. I get 2.5 more days this year and thanks to the vacation policy change I get an extra day plus the full amount that was corrected now (5 more days than I expected). Honestly don't know how I'm going to use the extra 2.5 days this year as I never knew I had them.

After a conversation last week and some other stuff some plans I have had for nearly are year seem to be get tinge closer to coming thru. Next month or so should help me know more.
While I'm happy for you. This impending news doesn't thrill me
One step closer to this winter being my last one this far north

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

On the shuttle heading to my car from the airport. While it's awesome playing whistling straits and Blackwolf run this week getting hugs from the kiddos is much better.

As of last night I have officially accomplished all of my golfing goals for 2015. Broke 80 for the first time, and now have my handicap trending into single digits at 9.6 after my 37 last night paired with a 40 for a combined 77. I didn't think I was going to be able to do the second one this year, but somewhere along the way the work I put in just flipped a switch and I started playing so much better and more consistently. My goals for 2016 are going to have to be lofty.

Nice work! I read that too quickly and thought your 2016 goals were going to be lefty.

Congrats!

Played golf with THP'ers yesterday at an amazing course!

AND I had a good day with the Driver!
I actually felt good with it in hand, and had confidence that id be in the fairway! New feeling for me

Glad you finally made it to a course after all the work you've done in the last month.

Finally getting the info on Club Clash out. Its simply wow.

Heading to that thread now...

congrats. I had same goals as you. Only one left is single digit and hope my last few rounds this month get me there.

Dude, you totally have this.

I just found out I won $200 in a full season fantasy golf league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back