The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. Home run hit by War Eagle.

Actually it'll be 11. I am Mike after all.

After we're going to watch Pitch Perfect.

Nothing wrong with a bunch of guys sitting in a room drinking merlot matching pitch. Should be a great time....

hey buddy, im coming to NJ for work, Im gonna push it off til spring so some golfing can be done

Nice!! Let me know and I will be there! Where in NJ?

I'm sorry. Picturing Cookie with a loofa and body wash has really thrown my day for a loop.

He probably has one attached to a stick and uses it as a microphone. He then lathers the soap up and styles them to resemble Michael McDonald and singing "minute by minute"

Sen. McCain boarding a Southwest flight from Denver to Phoenix. Nice to see he is frugal with the taxpayers money. Wonder if he got a center seat?

Can't help to wonder if he chose Guliani instead of Palin six years ago then he would be flying Air Force One instead of Southwest.

Well, this will escalate quickly

The house is full of the female wedding party. I am one of two males I. A house of 15 women. I have decided the only way to survive is to hide upstairs in from of the tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The house is full of the female wedding party. I am one of two males I. A house of 15 women. I have decided the only way to survive is to hide upstairs in from of the tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

In this situation, gas-producing foods are your friends. They will ensure you privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back