2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

I would kill for 013

Hmmm...

Now to decide which of the 3 games gets played tomorrow....?!

Why not do a 6/6/6 variation and play all three for six holes each?

I'd love #88. I wonder if we'll see a lot of number trading going on after everyone gets theirs. #8 would be ok too.

ALBATROSS CLUB MEMBERS:

If you don't remember the code PM me RIGHT NOW, I will not have time to send you the code once these go on sale. So speak now, or pay full price.

Thanks!

uuuuu the first coin has just been taken down from the store, getting close

*refresh* *refresh* *refresh*

noon for us central time folks. And Ill actually remember my Albatross code this time lol

ANOTHER REMINDER:

If this is your first time making a purchase in the THP store, you will have to create a username and password, it is NOT the same as your THP login. You will get all the way to check out and it will ask you to fill in your username and password and your shipping and contact info. This is how you create that username and password. Fill everything out and continue with the checkout.

Make sure you have the correct country for shipping fees, and if you are an AC member, be sure to enter your code. AC members get 20% off their purchase, however, shipping fees still apply.

The first coin will be back available at 1pm as well.

I know, I know, the anticipation is killing me

ALBATROSS CLUB MEMBERS:

If you don't remember the code PM me RIGHT NOW, I will not have time to send you the code once these go on sale. So speak now, or pay full price.

Thanks!

ANOTHER REMINDER:

If this is your first time making a purchase in the THP store, you will have to create a username and password, it is NOT the same as your THP login. You will get all the way to check out and it will ask you to fill in your username and password and your shipping and contact info. This is how you create that username and password. Fill everything out and continue with the checkout.

Make sure you have the correct country for shipping fees, and if you are an AC member, be sure to enter your code. AC members get 20% off their purchase, however, shipping fees still apply.

I'm quoting myself one last time.

I'd love #88. I wonder if we'll see a lot of number trading going on after everyone gets theirs. #8 would be ok too.
I'd really love to have #17

At this immediate point in time, I will be happy with any number as long as I get one....

id like #86, or any number so i can get one

Almost time!!!

On sale now.

Got mine!!!

Order placed!!!!!!

got all 3!!

all ordered

Back