Bettinardi Putter Thread

you make me want to throw mine back in the bag. It's been on the bench for some time now. Perhaps I'll throw a new grip on it and give it a go.

I approve of this.

And oddly enough my original grip is somehow still in decent shape

BB1F

412k122FCCL._SS400_.jpg

So, basically a BB1 with a flow neck? Very nice. Honeycomb face I assume.

I approve of this.

And oddly enough my original grip is somehow still in decent shape

mine isn't bad, little dirty which I'm sure I could clean up.

So, basically a BB1 with a flow neck? Very nice. Honeycomb face I assume.

correct sir. Almost identical shape to my SC

I've had my qb6 for almost a month now and just continue to love it. Im really getting used to the honeycomb face and at first i wasnt sure if I'd like it coming from the whp insert but I'm really growing to like the firm feel and clicky sound. The shape itself i just fkn love. I very much enjoy looking down at that chunky blade haha. It's not a miracle putter for me but I'm certainly putting better than before and burning a ton of edges

Raised bumpers? Check.
Flow neck? Check.

My ideal Betti right there. NICE!

oh and my name is stamped in the toe on the back side, and paint filled with blue.

oh and my name is stamped in the toe on the back side, and paint filled with blue.

Man, I wish I had a putter with DDEC stamped in blue on it.

We should play golf some time (with our own clubs). I'd like to roll that beauty.

Man, I wish I had a putter with DDEC stamped in blue on it.

We should play golf some time (with our own clubs). I'd like to roll that beauty.

I think we can make that happen

33e81dc18b78c47d2010979b16e9aecf.jpg
4820d0053df3e1482af9d147a7fb529e.jpg

First round with my 1st ever Betti. Quite impressed. Left the ball short more than I'd like but that's a me thing coming from the Cure with all the added weight but this one felt solid and my lines were on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First round with my 1st ever Betti. Quite impressed. Left the ball short more than I'd like but that's a me thing coming from the Cure with all the added weight but this one felt solid and my lines were on point!

Beautiful putter

Very nice! How are you liking the fit face?

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Beautiful putter

Thanks. I just re gripped it with an Iomic Absolute-X grip! Sure does look sharp!

Very nice! How are you liking the fit face?

Can't comment on it too much with only 1 round under the belt but the "feel" is good. I've actually have putted on store greens with the QB6 and the FIT face doesn't feel as firm.

Last edited:
Great looking flatstick there X.M! That's the only current model that I'm pondering right now.

Think the SS 12 will be back in the bag next time out.

Thanks. I just re gripped it with an Iomic Absolute-X grip! Sure does look sharp!

Can't comment on it too much with only 1 round under the belt but the "feel" is good. I've actually have putted on store greens with the QB6 and the FIT face doesn't feel as firm.

I am very much enjoying the honeycomb but that fit face is apparently badass and i wouldn't mind rolling one sometime. Are all the Kuchars armlock or can you get a normal length one? Guess my question is do you armlock haha

I am very much enjoying the honeycomb but that fit face is apparently badass and i wouldn't mind rolling one sometime. Are all the Kuchars armlock or can you get a normal length one? Guess my question is do you armlock haha

Ha ha. So there's two models, standard and then there's armlock. But I like the heavier weight head of the armlock. So I actually had an armlock putter cut down to 34 inches. I then had the bent to my 72° and also had loft put down to 4°. I believe the armlock model comes with 7° of loft

Ha ha. So there's two models, standard and then there's armlock. But I like the heavier weight head of the armlock. So I actually had an armlock putter cut down to 34 inches. I then had the bent to my 72° and also had loft put down to 4°. I believe the armlock model comes with 7° of loft

Oh wow haha you sure did customize! Hey whatever works right? Lookin forward to your thoughts the more you get it in play. I find myself loving mine more and more each round. Im starting to get really comfortable with it, especially after putting my flatso 1.0 on which i love.

I've had several rounds now on my Queen Bee 6 and I couldn't be happier. I have a straight back and through(mostly) stroke and it's worked wonders on me. My strokes are down almost 8 per round since switching from my Newport. Face balanced ftw! Long may it continue!

The putter itself is beautiful. I love the finish. It really does change colors depending on the light your in. So subtle, so cool.

That's a huge difference. Glad you like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Have a very serious urge to put the SS12 back in the bag. I've been putting ok with my Ketsch, but miss looking down on the off-center shaft. Plus such a gorgeous finish.

beautiful putters!! I've got an older studio stock thats showing some wear and rust from putting away wet. Have checked with Betti, they will refinish for $100 or so. Anyone ever sent one in for a redo? curious how it compares to new finish. I'm sure the workmanship would be top notch

beautiful putters!! I've got an older studio stock thats showing some wear and rust from putting away wet. Have checked with Betti, they will refinish for $100 or so. Anyone ever sent one in for a redo? curious how it compares to new finish. I'm sure the workmanship would be top notch

If you go for this, I hope you share photos of the results!!

I've had several rounds now on my Queen Bee 6 and I couldn't be happier. I have a straight back and through(mostly) stroke and it's worked wonders on me. My strokes are down almost 8 per round since switching from my Newport. Face balanced ftw! Long may it continue!

The putter itself is beautiful. I love the finish. It really does change colors depending on the light your in. So subtle, so cool.
I absolutely love my qb6! I can't say my strokes are down 8 haha that's a ton but mine have dropped a few. I simply enjoy rolling it

If you go for this, I hope you share photos of the results!!

Yeah I'd like to see it too. Would be interested in putting the QB6 finish on my Kuchar 1

Does anyone know if the wweighted port screw in the BB54 mallets can be increased?

Here are some Bettinardi putters I have or have owned but not quite all. The first is my go to putter for over 10 years.:bashful:
BB1HSSProto_zpsc30a54a0.jpg

BettinardiSS-Hproto2_zps7fd025af.jpg

BettinardiSS-Hproto1_zps9ec33231.jpg

BettinardiSS-Hproto_zps3bb4ac7f.jpg

BettinardiMKPutter2_zpsc9c8135d.jpg

BettinardiMKPutter1_zps648cee7b.jpg

BB8-H4_zps68a2b804.jpg

BB1ms-H_zpsacaa6d32.jpg

BB1-MS3_zpsaf5d63ce.jpg

BB42-H5.jpg

SS6S8100headcover.jpg

38Specialdg1.jpg