Fast Food French Fries

Whataburger is number 1 for me.

I have Troyefl's proxy, and he votes Chic-fil-a.

Edit: Bah! Had to do work stuff, just edged me out.
Yes! Whataburger!

They're 1 for me, then mcd's, then Chick-fil-A.

Five guys and Chik fil a are my favorite...every so often I crave the curly fries from Arby's.

Seems like most are picking McDonald's fries...I like them too but could it be because we were all brought up on McDonald's? I remember when Burger King tried to imitate McD's fries and found out it was the oil that McD's used to fry them and not the potatoes.

McChick

Talking with a friend today we were comparing fast food french fries. He says nobody can touch McDonalds. I say that Chick Fil-A waffle fries are even better and Five Guys has better than both. So what say you, who has your favorite fast food fries?

Wienerschnitzel FTW!

Five Guys, Chic Fil-A and McDonalds for me.

I agree though that McDonalds can have too much salt on them at times. The fries at Steak n' Shake are awful.

OK, I am floored by some of these culanary taste by my fellow members. Whataburger!! Are you alright! You might as well say, Krystal has the best burgers. sheesh.....

BTW....I am only kidding

Freddie, Whataburger is from Texas, dont you know that it is automatically the best. :alien:

Nobody is going to know what this is but Beefaroo in Rockford, IL has awesome fries...99% of their awesomeness comes from the seasoned salt they use on them, which is available for purchase via their website.
http://beefaroo.com/images/f_salt.jpg

I like Steak and Shake fries, they can hold a good ratio of honey mustard. It is impossible to eat them before they get cold though...they need to be served with a personal heat lamp.

McD's used to be head and shoulders above back when they cooked them in Beef fat. Now they're just slightly ahead of the game.

A big problem with quite a few Five Guy's I've been to is that a lot of them don't know how to fry fresh potatoes and send them out undercooked.

A local joint called White Spot has unreal fries thick cut and a little crispy. Cannot be beat

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I've always though McD's fries were over-rated. Frankly, I liked the new BK fries more...but I don't think I've had BK in over a year.

Never had spicy Ketchup.... Hmmm

Arby's curly fries

I don't always eat fries, but when I do, I prefer McDonalds. Ordered with no salt, don't care about the wait, then salt the fresh, hot fries to taste. Can't beat them.
Five Guys would be second.

Talking with a friend today we were comparing fast food french fries. He says nobody can touch McDonalds. I say that Chick Fil-A waffle fries are even better and Five Guys has better than both. So what say you, who has your favorite fast food fries?

Penn Station fries are excellent, but I think Five Guys has the edge there.

The trouble with McDonalds fries, is they are RARELY cooked to their peak quality... So it's a letdown 90% of the time. If I had to pick a truly FAST food place, it'd be Chik-Fil-A as well. You absolutely cannot go wrong with the waffle.

I'm with ya Josh. I like 5G and CFA. Back in the day Iloved McD but have a hard time eating anything from there now. I also don't mind Checkers.

Penn Station fries are excellent, but I think Five Guys has the edge there.

The trouble with McDonalds fries, is they are RARELY cooked to their peak quality... So it's a letdown 90% of the time. If I had to pick a truly FAST food place, it'd be Chik-Fil-A as well. You absolutely cannot go wrong with the waffle.

Exactly! If you order McD's with no salt, they have to put a new basket in just for you! It works every time! If you are patient.
I used to order Steak n Shake burger, then go across the street to McD's for fries!

Back