NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Well the sabres have to have something to cheer right?
Nice! And here I'm always complementing your Ducks. Go Kings or Avs or Hawks then :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nice! And here I'm always complementing your Ducks. Go Kings or Avs or Hawks then :)

Haha I think you're still upset I'm backing Marty.

I do have the old bison head sabres jersey at home, i want them to do well.

I remember when Hasek was jobbed by Hull in the cup final, still don't think Dallas should have a cup.

I remember when Hasek was jobbed by Hull in the cup final, still don't think Dallas should have a cup.

Common, Dallas won that cup fair and square. I still have and wear my Mooterus jersey with pride

Doesn't bother me that much, never did really. Would have been a good goal any other time. How long did that stupid crease rule last, couple years?
Dallas was so much the better team too. Hasek was just a freak. Also, they weren't my team when they switched to the black and red, demonic goat head unis :)

Common, Dallas won that cup fair and square. I still have and wear my Mooterus jersey with pride

Didn't that happen in game 6? Did the series go to 7? I can't remember.

Well the Lightning have been awful lately. I haven't watched much of it at all thankfully. Streakiest team ever.

Didn't that happen in game 6? Did the series go to 7? I can't remember.

Yup, just 6 games, no guarantee the Stars wouldn't have won game 7. Sabres were not a good team. They scored 9 goals total in the 6 games. I would love to know how many games Hasek stole for them that season, especially in the playoffs.

Scrap, important game for the Avs tonight and they'll be without Duchene and Landeskog.

Leafs with a perfect game last night. Keep the game close, played a great two way game, and then lost. Perfect.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Seguin out for a month with a cut achilles. Ouch!

Seguin out for a month with a cut achilles. Ouch!
That sucks but will help my Fantasy matchup against Crest if he holds onto his lead.

Anyone else watching the umass Lowell va Providence game? 1-1 in double ot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks but will help my Fantasy matchup against Crest if he holds onto his lead.

Don't worry about it dude. Just like with Marty you will take him down with ease.

Let's get it done Avs!!!

It's still 1-1 at the end of the 2nd ot. What a hockey game.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Umass Lowell scores but they kicked it in. It's under review

Edit: call overturned umass Lowell wins it in triple ot

Yeah Ducks Bruins and Ducks are already up 2-0

Mike/Russ you guys watching your boys getting trounced by a GOOD team?

Mike/Russ you guys watching your boys getting trounced by a GOOD team?

No I was watching college hockey. I kind of already knew the Bruins weren't a good team and we're going to get smoked on the west coast.

No I was watching college hockey. I kind of already knew the Bruins weren't a good team and we're going to get smoked on the west coast.

We should have went to Raider Tavern I could have worn my Ducks jersey.

Don't worry you'll always have football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back