The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant have a 3 loss team through 7 games ranked

Butch Freaking Jones...

Ok seeing Gardner for Michigan wearing #98 was neat for one game, but after 4 or 5, it's just annoying. For a program that prides itself on tradition...

Butch Freaking Jones...

I'm elated right now. Really believe Butch has us headed in the right direction.
#ButchSlapped

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wow, bizarro day in the SEC East

Before CBS shows a snap of the game, A&M is already up 7-0.

Awesome.

Thanks CBS.

Media will still love Georgia. I dont think they drop out of the Top 25 with the loss.

You can't be serious. This team is without its' fire power and is bad on defense, we won't even be "other's receiving votes" category.

Vandy took advantage of our special teams mistakes and got a huge win for them. I don't care for Franklin but he is a great motivator and has turned them into a real team instead of an after thought. Congrats to any Vanderbilt fans on the forum.

Listen to Wake

That would truly be a joke.

Georgia is not very good right now.

Most of the Gator fans around here had talked themselves into thinking Florida would win today. I never bought it.

#delusionalgators

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

And Auburn with the answer with a nice drive for a TD. 7-7

Verne is slow, Auburn has doen that in every game.

Nice opening drive for Auburn, now lets see if we can stop Manziel.

Vandy has fans??? :act-up:

Not a big fan base, but they have their small share.

Ever been to Vandy? It's a nifty place.

Verne is slow, Auburn has doen that in every game.

Nice opening drive for Auburn, now lets see if we can stop Manziel.
Verne is a moron. Cant stand him.

The SEC east has been bizarro all year, there is no telling who the best team over there is.

Major injuries to most teams so opportunity for a darkhorse to step up, looks like Missouri is handling loss of their QB better than any of the others are able to.

Not a big fan base, but they have their small share.

Ever been to Vandy? It's a nifty place.

I had my knee scoped there my senior year of high school. Its pretty nice, but they're still the big orange's sworn enemies. So I can't say nothing nice about their team. Their medical facilities are a different story though.

Major injuries to most teams so opportunity for a darkhorse to step up, looks like Missouri is handling loss of their QB better than any of the others are able to.

No doubt, but still, Tenn over USCe? Missouri 1st in the division? That is a little surprising. How bad can UF's offense be?

Hmm gonna be a low scoring game lots of clock running

No doubt, but still, Tenn over USCe? Missouri 1st in the division? That is a little surprising. How bad can UF's offense be?

We'll see in 2 weeks when they play our bullpups.

That will work for Auburn

Huge Interception off Manziel right there!

Big play by Ryan Smith there. Gotta score here, can't waste opportunities against this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back