The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahhhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahha "Amazing just amazing... Was that an interception?"
LMAO. Like I said, Verne is an idiot.

Amazing! Amazing! Wait...what happened?

AU has always used their FB well, that was a great call.

Jay Prosch is not very fast, and he knows it.

He might as well have been back peddling he was looking behind him that whole time.

Huge play. They missed the wheel route the first time. Went back to it and A&M still didn't cover it.

AUBURN averages 286 rush yards per game? Damn

AUBURN averages 286 rush yards per game? Damn

We have ran the ball well, but we had eventybillion rushing yards last week against Mary's college for the blind.

Marshall is out Manzieling Manziel.

We call them H backs now, don't ask me the difference.

Yeah, but I first played football in the 1950's so I guess it will always be a FB to me :act-up:

Yeah, but I first played football in the 1950's so I guess it will always be a FB to me :act-up:

Lol he was a fullback last year, this year he is a h back, get it right.

I hate pulling the QB for one play like that, just dumb.

Ballsy play on 4th and 1, epic 2nd effort by Mason for the first down.

This is what I hate about the spread. 1st and goal from the 2. Line up under center and run the damn ball.

Ballsy play on 4th and 1, epic 2nd effort by Mason for the first down.

I can't stand the playcalling from the 1 here, line up under center and go straight ahead 4 times... and now we have 2nd and 6.

Terrible, terrible play calling here.

That was a big time throw by Marshall

Huge 95 yard drive there. Marshall is looking the best he has all season, of course that could be that vaunted A&M defense. Either way I'm liking the game plan, run it down their throats and just pass enough to keep them honest.

Huge 95 yard drive there. Marshall is looking the best he has all season, of course that could be that vaunted A&M defense. Either way I'm liking the game plan, run it down their throats and just pass enough to keep them honest.
Impressive 95 yard drive, no doubt. Almost blew it on the goal line though.

Wow, A&Ms O-Line holds like no other.

Held A&M to three there, big stop with the help of a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back