THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

If it wasn't the last work day of the month I'd so be in for Saturday at Boulder. Sunday it's suppose to be 50°. So I will definitely be playing somewhere!

Played on the sim tonight in Findlay with some Ohio hopefuls, Certi_fiable and xhail, and both would represent Ohio well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor has it Ohio will be lead by an umbrella-dress clad 441 and the rest of the team as out-of-sync sharks for uniforms.

Might have some validity tho...

A man forgets about golf for 3 months and comes back to this escapade? I'm excited, when are teams picked?

A man forgets about golf for 3 months and comes back to this escapade? I'm excited, when are teams picked?

Very soon!

I am getting pumped! This is going to be AWESOME.

Very very soon .. I hope!!

I know THP HQ is going to be busy getting all of the content out from the show so I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt for a few weeks still. Which doesnt bother me any especially with snow in the forecast.

I know THP HQ is going to be busy getting all of the content out from the show so I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt for a few weeks still. Which doesnt bother me any especially with snow in the forecast.
Come on man. 40's in the forecast

Just got done with two sim rounds with Wyzyguy today in Canton. My man is a beast with that Blue BioCell driver!

So had a little unofficial long drive contest with gunner on the simulator. I smoked one was like 320 or 325. Still lost by 40 yards. Did make an eagle on the simulator at pebble beach. Was good times today

So had a little unofficial long drive contest with gunner on the simulator. I smoked won was like 320 or 325. Still lost by 40 yards. Did make an eagle on the simulator at pebble beach. Was good times today

Good seeing ya man! Glad to get out and et some swings outside even. Look forward to more

Sounds like you guys had fun today

Good seeing ya man! Glad to get out and et some swings outside even. Look forward to more

I had a good time thanks for setting it up. My hand is killing me going from not playing in 3 weeks to hitting 200 golf balls at least.

Yea....was a little weird too playing 27 inside on a sim...then 9 outside in really weird turf conditions. (Moist/soft...and yet hard) at the same time

I had a good time thanks for setting it up. My hand is killing me going from not playing in 3 weeks to hitting 200 golf balls at least.

Oh yeah lots of swings today! Got some good long drive practice in. I think I'm ready to win one of those M1 drivers at the golf show this year. Very happy with the swing right now. Won the individual 9 hole stroke play by one, our team only lost by 1 to the much lower hcp group in the scramble, and took 3 skins on the 9 outdoor holes. Loving the winter golf this year. It is keeping the swing in the groove!

The sound your driver makes indoors is absurd. You have a good shot at it at the M1. Didn't you hit like 2 or 3 out of the 15 over 340 The few I got out there were as far as I can hit it and still got smoked. Did have one with 299 carry though which is always fun. Next scramble I play you need to be there

Yea....was a little weird too playing 27 inside on a sim...then 9 outside in really weird turf conditions. (Moist/soft...and yet hard) at the same time

I'm happy you guys got some good swings in today and kinda bummed I couldn't make it. Soon enough though, hopefully my back spasms don't sideline my swing too long, I thought I was making good progress in the 36 holes I played this week.

I'm happy you guys got some good swings in today and kinda bummed I couldn't make it. Soon enough though, hopefully my back spasms don't sideline my swing too long, I thought I was making good progress in the 36 holes I played this week.

Don't push it too much. I am sure you already know but plenty of good core exercises that will take some of the stress of the back.

The sound your driver makes indoors is absurd. You have a good shot at it at the M1. Didn't you hit like 2 or 3 out of the 15 over 340 The few I got out there were as far as I can hit it and still got smoked. Did have one with 299 carry though which is always fun. Next scramble I play you need to be there

Long total distance that found the grid was 369, longest carry was 350.4 that didn't quite draw back enough to stop in the grid. Looking forward to taking some rips with a full length driver at the show and hopefully taking home a new driver.

Long total distance that found the grid was 369, longest carry was 350.4 that didn't quite draw back enough to stop in the grid. Looking forward to taking some rips with a full length driver at the show and hopefully taking home a new driver.
If you hit up on it a little more you should get like 20 extra yards, just have to hit the grid

Don't push it too much. I am sure you already know but plenty of good core exercises that will take some of the stress of the back.

Ya I strained it doing deadlifts yesterday. I'll be in tip top shape by June. I even took a job working less at home to prepare for this,.

Welcome to the thread and THP!
I think you will find most of the guys here welcoming, although I hear getting onto the Ohio team could be tough.

Good luck!

Wyzyguy, Bullfrog, and I played 18 today outside. Frogger had a day going 41/42. Gregg went 44/40 and I went 45/42.

Back