2015 THP Fantasy Football Champions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you won your league, please send me a PM so we can discuss prizes.

PM sent

Congrats to all the league champions!

Congrats to all the championship. Definitely an accomplishment of your FF knowledge and a whole lot of luck.

PM Sent

Congrats to all of the League Champions!

Congrats to all the championship. Definitely an accomplishment of your FF knowledge and a whole lot of luck.

This plays a factor in fantasy so much. I had one bad week at the wrong time 1st week of the playoffs 2nd yr in a row. Championship week I would have won. Oh well there is always next year.

Congrats to all the champs!

Congrats to the champs

Win or lose, FF is a lot of fun and changes how one views football for the entire season. I had DTV's Sunday Ticket this year and would literally be following my guys spread over all the games, bouncing through the channels. The only full games I watched were on Monday and Thursday nights. Lol

Congrats to the winners. Surviving the season and coming out on top is quite an accomplishment.

PM sent

Congrats to the winners! Just Champion prizes this year?

Congratulations to all the champs. A pretty big feat in a sixteen team league.

Congrats to all the champions... Even you Russtopher!

Congratulations to all the champs. A pretty big feat in a sixteen team league.

Agreed...if you don't draft well, you're season is done.

Congrats to the champs.

Congrats guys. 16 team leagues aren't easy to win.

Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats to the champs! Had fun this year, look forward to doing again!

Congrats to everyone. Usually the prizes are pretty awesome, can't wait to see what everyone wins

Congrats to the Champions!!! First year in a 16 team league. Injuries kill you, especially if it happens to anyone you draft in first 4 rounds. Had a great first time, competition was great!

This plays a factor in fantasy so much. I had one bad week at the wrong time 1st week of the playoffs 2nd yr in a row. Championship week I would have won. Oh well there is always next year.

Congrats to all the champs!

It really is a delicate balance, but you definetly need both to pull off a 16 teamer.

PM sent. A few days behind. Oops :)

Hey, look what showed up today! Awesome prize :)

Thanks THP!!

b1edf46c99818f5fc774e0e764e5f6ad.jpg

4983ede9f07d98ee08bff3781fc61c7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back