2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Are we there yet?

I got new clubs coming just in time to dial in for this party!

My poor poor teammates.

Interesting.... :alien:

New clubs? What did you get?

In due time. :)

Only replacing 10 of 14 over next week.

Testing my 2014 Morgan Cup adaptability potential. Haha

In due time. :)

Only replacing 10 of 14 over next week.

Testing my 2014 Morgan Cup adaptability potential. Haha

Only 10 of 14....Didn't feel confident in replacing the entire bag? :)

Only 10 of 14....Didn't feel confident in replacing the entire bag? :)

Or ran out of money & friends to send me stuff. LOL

What started as a small golf trip is now a 2 day 54 hole team event. Absolutely incredible, can't freaking wait!!

Or ran out of money & friends to send me stuff. LOL

What started as a small golf trip is now a 2 day 54 hole team event. Absolutely incredible, can't freaking wait!!

Copy that. Well get them dialed in and you can show me how it's done in a couple of weeks. :)

This is the part that I always come back to. I'm still amazed at what this weekend has become. Really looking forward to it (especially the sushi).

This is the part that I always come back to. I'm still amazed at what this weekend has become. Really looking forward to it (especially the sushi).

Sushi? I thought we all agreed on steak. I guess if we go to Benihana that we can please everyone.

No sushi for this guy!

Count me in for sushi.....and steak.

#fatkidproblems

I'm totally fine with everyone skipping out on sushi.

#ForeverAlone(ButWithSushi)

Where we eat is irrelevant. As long as the beer and brown liquor flows and the birdies and good times come in bunches. Can't wait.

Where we eat is irrelevant. As long as the beer and brown liquor flows and the birdies and good times come in bunches. Can't wait.
You realize Sarasota still has the odd law that alcohol can not be served in Dining establishments, correct?

You realize Sarasota still has the odd law that alcohol can not be served in Dining establishments, correct?

What the who now?

Trevor and I will be in on Thursday night, looking to play 18 or 36 on Friday. Anyone else coming in early and want to get a group together?

1st post updated with teams for the weekend.

My early favorite:

#Cookie
TroutBum
Smithfaced
cpljohnst

But I still love all of you guys equally...hehe

Awesome! I can't wait.

Back