This is what Christmas is about.

Rusty Dave

#staffproto
Reaction score
Handicap
Many of you know that I work for an airline. I keep boasting that I work for the best airline in the world.
Every year WestJet does something special at Christmas and this year is no different.
Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/ME9PmSZedB4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was great and put a smile on my face. I'm just glad to see they are using Christmas in their slogan.

Pretty awesome, thanks for sharing! Great reminder that there are a lot of really wonderful people in this world, and wonderful companies as well.

I've been a westjetter for many years just because of their service all around, it's the things like this that just go beyond. Way to go WESTJET!

Now about your choice in 'a' pilot might be a bit iffy :act-up:

That was incredible, got a bit dusty in my office a few times. You must be so proud to work for such a great company. Merry Christmas to everyone there.

It's pretty awesome when the company you work for does stuff that you can really stand behind. I think it's something a lot of folks miss when they think only about the bottom line.

This was awesome.

Very cool! I also work for a company that believes in giving back to the community and others.

That...was awesome...love a company that walks the walk and doesn't abbreviate the season.

That's a pretty fantastic video tight there. We talk a lot on here about some OEMs "getting it" when it comes to dealing with the consumer. WestJet certainly sounds like they "get it."

My favorite part was when the guy bought the coconuts. "How much for all of them?" Awesome.

It is pretty special. A couple of years ago I had a friend pass away from cancer. While he was battling it, I emailed #2 at WestJet to see if they could offer a round trip for 2 for a fundraiser to raise cash for the family. I had the tickets by the end of the day. Raised hundreds for the family. Great company.

Pretty cool, thanks for sharing

It is pretty special. A couple of years ago I had a friend pass away from cancer. While he was battling it, I emailed #2 at WestJet to see if they could offer a round trip for 2 for a fundraiser to raise cash for the family. I had the tickets by the end of the day. Raised hundreds for the family. Great company.

Great stuff - truly inspiring! I would be truly proud to work for a company like that.

The scene from the Ellen show was pretty fantastic. The reaction of the audience was great.

And another thing, the employees out making the miracles happen, you could see the true joy on their faces, I realize it's a company video and all. But some things just can't be faked. They were enjoying giving as much as the recipients were in receiving.

My favorite was the year the asked people what they wanted and they bought it and had it waiting at the gate for them when they got to their destination.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Thanks for sharing. Always like watching videos like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing that. Sounds and looks like a great company.

Awesome video.... Well done

Thank you for showing this. Because of this video I'm going to go do a little something special in my area.

Good to see that people still get "IT". Awesome to be part of such a great company!

That's awesome, thanks for sharing!!

Nice job by WestJet. Thanks for posting Rusty.

Back