Pictures of your back swing

c0fd064909443e59208987f8e9bf8548.jpg

4da66f3a77ae18c75db997a83f9aa52c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's one from today. Hitting the long clubs really well right now.
0117d450fe5f5ae585fb04bce58b1aad.jpg

Sir, I do not understand how you make that swing work. Your two hof tags tell me it's a hot mess of awesomeness.

Sir, I do not understand how you make that swing work. Your two hof tags tell me it's a hot mess of awesomeness.
If I ever figure out what the hell I'm doing, I'll keep it to myself haha. I just whack the ball and hope for the best.

I'm the one on the right. Not quite a full backswing, but pretty close.

f60d0b6cf02508faf0660544049dc456.jpg

Lots to work on this year. Once the weather breaks I am putting in some serious time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

backswing_zpsbonhubvh.jpg

I've been trying to flatten out but it looks the same as usual. It's no joke when they say what you're feeling isn't what's really happening. And I need to make that right knee more solid. Can see my right foot rolling outward. Curses!

A42F0A54-0B38-4E6C-BCA7-65107839237B_zpse2md1z3e.jpg

And I thought I had issues getting too shut at the top. You must do something weird on the down swing to keep from going dead left off the face

And I thought I had issues getting too shut at the top. You must do something weird on the down swing to keep from going dead left off the face
I think it's fair to say my entire swing is weird. I can force myself to have a square face at the top but then all I do is slice slice slice. Whatever I do to close the face on the way back I undo on the way down.
It's a miracle I can even make contact with the ball at this point.

I think it's fair to say my entire swing is weird. I can force myself to have a square face at the top but then all I do is slice slice slice. Whatever I do to close the face on the way back I undo on the way down.

Mid 70's rounds validate that wonky swing pretty well I'd say!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have some of the same issues that I am trying to fix. Just no way to be consistent. One round I will average 270 of the tee hitting 10 fairways and the next day I will average 240 hitting like 5 fairways. That is why I have my profile picture, to remind myself how badly I get my lines pointing in every which direction, even on days I crush the ball. One day I will groove my driver swing enough so I don't have that issue.

f60d0b6cf02508faf0660544049dc456.jpg

Lots to work on this year. Once the weather breaks I am putting in some serious time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The guy that took that picture is awesome!

TPC%20SAWGRASS%20025_zpsn5huhdbw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
A work in progress.

Swing you swing

If it ain't broke

Just sayin

Here is the photo of my backswing with my 52° wedge last year in Arizona.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
Old pic but it's the only one I've got.

71056E6D-0846-4DD0-9518-F26217819500_zpso4nb5awy.png

cRBys81.jpg

Picture courtesy of Kang: Taken at TPC Las Vegas.

Freddie, see anything?

I've been trying to flatten out but it looks the same as usual. It's no joke when they say what you're feeling isn't what's really happening. And I need to make that right knee more solid. Can see my right foot rolling outward. Curses!

A42F0A54-0B38-4E6C-BCA7-65107839237B_zpse2md1z3e.jpg

Maybe you're picking the club up as you swing back?

Maybe you're picking the club up as you swing back?

You're right. I looked at video today and It's pretty smooth going back initially then I definitely see a lifting motion. I actually bought one of those Callaway arm straps that are to keep you connected but have been reluctant to use it. Back when I started my instructor (a chain smoking Lee Marvin lookalike with a Prince Valiant haircut) wanted me to be conscious of completing my back swing with the shoulder turn. I'm thinking that may be a good sensation to try and get back to.

Old pic but it's the only one I've got.

71056E6D-0846-4DD0-9518-F26217819500_zpso4nb5awy.png

Is the shaft bending that much or is it a trick of the light? I'm no expert but man you look like you're about to unleash Hell onto that ball.

Back