The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just went to get some Vodka. I miss anything?

Palmer in the postseason is awful.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Well I guess I was wrong. Looks like my wife gets to watch Downton Abbey on the big TV tonight.

Larry might kill Palmer.

Palmer in the postseason is awful.

That Cinci loser stink does not wash off.

I do not want to play Carolina in the Superbowl, but that is who we are going to get.

Is Ryan Lindley still available?

I think if the Panthers win... This Super Bowl matchup will be so fun. The Panthers run a ton of long passing routes and the Broncos pass rush is unfair. That will be a battle.

My lone consolation is last week where the Panthers straight up quit in the second half

Where was this Carson Palmer last week?

Panthers scored 31 in first half against Seattle and 24 in first half tonight. They are rolling!

Yeah this is definitely looking like a beat down. Palmer is a turnover machine!

When Fitzgerald starts dropping passes you are really in trouble.

I am not surprised Carolina has been able to stop Palmer, but I'll shocked they have done it with relatively little pressure.

I thought that was going to be a pick by Powers there. Just high enough to get t to Ginn.

Cam Newton is somewhat beastly

Wow whoopin

I am so happy right now. Last years Super Bowl was the worst case scenario for me.

Wow I am speechless. Cardinals just beating themselves and Carolina with the foot on the gas. Good for the Panthers

Cam Newton is somewhat beastly

Can beat opponents with his arm or his legs. He is a freakishly athletic individual.

The only reason I'm still watching at this point, is to see if/how bad the Carson Palmer train wreck can get…

Did Fitzgerald have two drops all year?

The only reason I'm still watching at this point, is to see if/how bad the Carson Palmer train wreck can get…
#nailedit

#reversejinx

#toolittletoolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back