Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

I know a lot of peeps are sad this show is over. Sorry guys, no more trick shots and bad host :beat-up:

Excuse me there was nothing wrong with Melanie Collins as a host ;)

FWIW I don't think the new show will return after the first season. Everything I saw made it sound like anything that wasn't live golf was pretty much gone.

Honestly unless they considerably increase their live coverage I just don't get the move by GC to cut Big Break.
I couldn't agree more. But I'm a huge Big Break fan boy lol.

I still dont understand this. Big Break helped golf. They promote tournaments that have less than par fields by saying "Tommy Two Gloves is playing in the Wyoming Classic". I know when I wad at the LPGA Shoprite Classic last weekend I was excited to see previous Big Breakers Sadena Parks and Jackie Stoetling.

Ugh this is frustrating. First they got rid of the Haney Project and now this

Big Break winner Mark Silvers wins his U.S. Open qualifier and is going to Chambers Bay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am/was a big fan of BB. I usually fast forwarded through the "personal stories" part, but did watch the golf. I am not happy that it has been cut from the lineup.

That's even better. I'd love to see him on tour

Corporal Clutch had a fairly disappointing tourney... he missed the cut with a score of 9 over...not sure what the cut line was but the leaders were 9 under at the time...

But the coolest thing was seeing how many players stuck around waiting for Chad to finish. He finished on #9, and there was at least 20-30 guys waiting for him to give him a standing ovation when he walked up the fairway.

Corporal Clutch had a fairly disappointing tourney... he missed the cut with a score of 9 over...not sure what the cut line was but the leaders were 9 under at the time...

But the coolest thing was seeing how many players stuck around waiting for Chad to finish. He finished on #9, and there was at least 20-30 guys waiting for him to give him a standing ovation when he walked up the fairway.

That's so freaking cool

I am so glad to hear that. He is a class act. I actually saw him on FOXNews the other morning talking about the exemption. Good for him and I hope he can get his game in a position that he's competitive in tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back