Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

Thank goodness. I cannot stand Branden. What a tool.

Glad Brandon is gone but I'm still trying to figure out why Kyle is still there......

So glad super tool Brandon is gone. "I can hit my 2 iron 280, can you?"......nope but u can lose to Tommy.

Glad Brandon is hen and Chad had a break from elimination. Next week looks to be drama packed

Great show tonight!

Glad Brandon is gone but I'm still trying to figure out why Kyle is still there......

He certainly hasn't shown it yet, but I honestly believe Kyle is one of the top 3 players on the show. You're not just an all american for no reason.

He certainly hasn't shown it yet, but I honestly believe Kyle is one of the top 3 players on the show. You're not just an all american for no reason.

That may be true but top three in my eyes are Richy, Justin, and probably Robert. Can't discredit Chad for how well he has played in elimination so far though and Clay will put up a fight. I still wish Tyler would have stuck around just because that guy was hilarious.

That may be true but top three in my eyes are Richy, Justin, and probably Robert. Can't discredit Chad for how well he has played in elimination so far though and Clay will put up a fight. I still wish Tyler would have stuck around just because that guy was hilarious.

I'm the same two but I'd have Kyle instead of Justin. Tyler was pretty funny though.

Did anyone else notice Tommy and Richy both had nails painted pink this episode, which I'm guessing that was for Tyler

I'm not disappointed in tonight's result. At all. Man that guy was something else. I'm so glad I don't have to listen to him anymore.

I could not believe Tommy went for that shot out of the fairway bunker. Not smart at all. With that kind of thinking he won't make it too much further on this show.

Good elimination tonight. Tommy hit a nice sand shot into the cup...that shot gave him the win eventhough it was on the 1st elimination hole.

Chad and Justin will be going to the finals...I think.

So glad super tool Brandon is gone. "I can hit my 2 iron 280, can you?"......nope but u can lose to Tommy.

My thoughts exactly. He is so proud of how far but he will never learn that in golf it is how many. When he pulled that wedge from 170 yards in the elimination I knew he would miss it left. It takes a very small golf mind to hit wedge from 170. I wasn't that stupid when I was 17 years old.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. He is so proud of how far but he will never learn that in golf it is how many. When he pulled that wedge from 170 yards in the elimination I knew he would miss it left. It takes a very small golf mind to hit wedge from 170. I wasn't that stupid when I was 17 years old.
That told me he's all about distance and power and little about finesse. Even if i could hit my wedge 170, I would not hit a wedge into that green and partial swing a high lofted iron.

In my case, that would be a 7i, but I would pull the 6i and take a little off of it.

Was it me or did almost everyone have poor shots from the 140 yard marker? I was expecting them to throw darts at that range, but few got within 15 feet.

Also glad Brandon is gone. In his intro he was talking about how he could hit every golf shot. He needed them last night.......

Can somebody help me figure something out... The same channel that used to have Holly Sonders on 3 different shows, always dressed in a way that was probably meant to attract male viewers, has Melanie Collins on one show usually dressed like a modern day June Cleaver...what gives?

BTW... I like this version of June Cleaver much better than the original version.

Was it me or did almost everyone have poor shots from the 140 yard marker? I was expecting them to throw darts at that range, but few got within 15 feet.

Also glad Brandon is gone. In his intro he was talking about how he could hit every golf shot. He needed them last night.......

I was thinking the same thing man. They had wedges in their hands and were often almost missing the green. That water was playing mind games I guess

I was a bit surprised Chad wasn't chosen to hit Tommy's second shot. That guy seems lethal inside 150 yds.

His statement about how long he could hit his 2 iron was priceless! I felt like I was on a golf message board and hearing someone talk about how far they carry clubs. He might be the new bar that all internet golfers should be measured by. Finley has nothing on this guy.

His statement about how long he could hit his 2 iron was priceless! I felt like I was on a golf message board and hearing someone talk about how far they carry clubs. He might be the new bar that all internet golfers should be measured by. Finley has nothing on this guy.
He talked way too much for me. I didn't think Tommy would have a chance against him, but I was very happy with the results.

He talked way too much for me. I didn't think Tommy would have a chance against him, but I was very happy with the results.

I wasn't a fan of him either. I find it amusing that the biggest talkers never seem to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I can hit my 2-iron 280, can you?" I'm late to this season, but what a douche Brandon is.

"I can hit my 2-iron 280, can you?" I'm late to this season, but what a douche Brandon is.

He can hit a two iron and 280 yards on a hole that you really shouldn't hit much further than that. The other two holes are par threes that these guys are probably getting seven or six iron into. How's that working out for him?

Also, why the hell did that guy go for it from a fairway bunker?!?

Back