Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

I'm pulling for the old guys. One of the players made a comment that one guy should be playing from the senior tees. The guy is 40. Senior tees? Really. Hope they smoke these young guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After the "meet the players" episode I suspected that I was going to get worn out with listening to Brandons mouth running pretty quickly....and I was right.

I honestly find the show to be mediocre. And yet, I still watch it every week.

Tommy is my favorite. Mostly because he just looks ridiculous (although his game appears solid enough).

~Rock

After the "meet the players" episode I suspected that I was going to get worn out with listening to Brandons mouth running pretty quickly....and I was right.

I don't see him being on the show that long. It's one thing to exude confidence. It's another to employ a 'strategy' of letting everyone know how good you are while on the driving range. His attempt at head games will be the end of him. His only chance is to stay in his own head, and stop trying to get into everyone else's head.

~Rock

I don't see him being on the show that long. It's one thing to exude confidence. It's another to employ a 'strategy' of letting everyone know how good you are while on the driving range. His attempt at head games will be the end of him. His only chance is to stay in his own head, and stop trying to get into everyone else's head.

~Rock

Kind of like that guy from the last show, Anthony I think his name was... I'll be pulling for the veteran from AZ!

~Rock

Kind of like that guy from the last show, Anthony I think his name was... I'll be pulling for the veteran from AZ!

Yea and he made it to the final 4.

But I wonder how much of it is his true personality or if it's more so the producers telling him to act like an ass. There always has to be "that guy" on every season.

Tyler and that mustache are hilarious though. I hope he and Chad go far.

I'm rooting for cop stache.

But I wonder how much of it is his true personality or if it's more so the producers telling him to act like an ass. There always has to be "that guy" on every season.

That's true, he did back up his talk.

I think that's totally his personality, although being on tv may enhance it, you know the producers need a few guys like that to make it interesting and create some drama. I was impressed with his 200+ line drive right on the line, he backed up his driving range smack talk.

Finally caught up last night on my DVR - I tried my best not to read this thread before. Happy they all made it onto the next episode.

As a few have already stated, alot of these guys can play! Excited to see how they conquer the bear trap!

As Hawk said, cop stache is one of my favorites as well...

I don't think they tell him to act like that, but I'm sure his personality was part of the reason he got on the show. Like comments before me, they got to have "that guy"

Showtime boys!!!

I'm rooting for cop stache.

My much better half when she first saw him last week said "He looks like he should be in Super Troopers"

My much better half when she first saw him last week said "He looks like he should be in Super Troopers"

He must certainly does lol.

315 yd plugged drive in those damp fairways is impressive.

Holy mulligan! Four in one challenge!!

It's contagious. The first four guys didn't even remember they had mulligans lol

315 yd plugged drive in those damp fairways is impressive.

So was the 323 that was caked in mud in the rough lol now I can see why they chose the long drive. Personally, I'm taking that greenside bunker shot

I love how all the guys respect Chad as a person and what he's sacrificed. But I hate how they disrespect his golf game because of it

What a dink that guy is. Whether or not he's right about picking a guy with one leg, don't be an @$$ hat about doing so. And I'm talking about the guy with the terrible voice and slicked back hair.

Why didn't george use his mulligan on that first shot in the water????

Why didn't george use his mulligan on that first shot in the water????

I was thinking the same thing...maybe they couldn't in elimination?

My man Chad coming up big again. He is a really solid gamer, I wouldn't want to face him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow 315 carry drive, very impressive for a small guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back