Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

I do not like these other guys are laughing behind Chad's back. You can see they are a tad jealous, they should be he could whip them all. I think it was the guy with the annoying voice that said " go against a guy who crushes it, a guy who in consistent or the guy with one leg. I am defiantly going against the guy with one leg" and had this stupid laugh. Chad make them eat their words bro, I respect him and his solid game. I am not even American but I respect his service for the country, they all should be that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, I think that guy was the only one who said anything about him even remotely negative. Everyone else sounded like they respected him.

Everyone else seems to respect him and recognize that compared to what he's dealt with, the pressure on this show pales in comparison.

Everyone else seems to respect him and recognize that compared to what he's dealt with, the pressure on this show pales in comparison.

Like I said Tuesday. I love how they respect him for the sacrifice he made. I hate how they disrespect his golf game because of it

Like I said Tuesday. I love how they respect him for the sacrifice he made. I hate how they disrespect his golf game because of it
He proved them he can take out 2 guys at once (probably not the first time). By no means, in the same respect, should he get free passes. Chads short game is as solid as anyone's on the show. Interested to see how his long game is.

Enjoying the show so far, but what's with the constant zooming in on Chad's leg? Toward the end of the episode he says something along the lines of "I dont want to be known as the guy with just 1 leg", yet that's exactly how they're trying to sell it. Just classless, but that's television for you, idk why I'd expect any different.
I wonder what they'd do if he wore pants? Or if they'd even let him. Some of the others were. They wouldn't be able to focus on it, buts thats what their focus is now.

Interesting start to the show so far. It was nice to see chad take down the two guys who picked him over others. Just waiting for mustache man to go home...

He is a true hero, should have all the respect of one. From his intro video you can see he is very patriotic and will not let things stand in his way. I really admire that, he may not be everyone pick to win. But I see a strong will, excellent game and the guy is simply not afraid that is key. Thank you to your dad for his service

I'll let him know. Thanks.

Yes. You are right sir.

Here we go.

Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

It's on like donkey kong

Hermen? Lol

Sorry haven't got past how beautiful Melanie Collins is.

A Herman is a Herman.

Writing on the wall for Chad unfortunately.

Oh no! Chads really up against the wall now. But he overcame so many like this. My fingers are crossed here

What a shot dude!

Come on Chad. We're pulling for Ya..

Chads a grinder wow! Unbelievable

Writing on the wall for Chad unfortunately.
Couldn't be happier that I was wrong. What a grinder. What a shot out of the bunker. Eliminating both Bryan Bros, nice!

Wow , unreal! He is not to be messed with for sure. Took out 3 people alone

Heck yeah Chad! #respect

Wow that was an incredible elimination challenge!

THE CHAD!

Back