Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

Heck yeah...

Wow can't believe chad pulled that off

How good was that!!! Glad to see the wounded warrior kick some butt.

He pulled off some amazing shots. Glad he made it to another show. Not sure I was expecting the Bryan bros to be gone this quickly

That elimination challenge was incredible!

Well Chad is the man. And Neff is becoming my favorite personality.

~Rock

just finished watching & wow, what a comeback! pulling for this AZ guy

Watched during morning coffee. Man. Chad. Is. A. Beast!

That's all there is to be said. He's apparently not afraid of anything and it's nice to see you can overcome short drives against the big boys. I LOVE a creative player, as I actually like it when I'm placed in wild situations that call for creativity. #TeamChad (But not 'that' Chad)

I'm glad to see Chad handling his business, though I too don't see him getting past the top 3 guys there. For now, though, do people not pick him for elimination out of fear, or do they pick him figuring his run has to end some time?

Tyler's 'Brandon' impression was the highlight of the episode for me. Love the Tyler

Tyler's 'Brandon' impression was the highlight of the episode for me. Love the Tyler

Haha yeah Tyler is a little out there but an all around funny guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see Chad handling his business, though I too don't see him getting past the top 3 guys there. For now, though, do people not pick him for elimination out of fear, or do they pick him figuring his run has to end some time?

The latter, that out of the sand was amazing and putting was clutch. But you figure eventually his run will end, his length off the tee box I see it costing him. But man o man, that guy has lots of guts and nothing fazes him.

I'm definitely bummed Chad took out both Bryan brothers instead of Brandon, but I still don't think he will last too much longer. Man that was incredible to watch, though. He's a beast, for sure.

I'm definitely bummed Chad took out both Bryan brothers instead of Brandon, but I still don't think he will last too much longer. Man that was incredible to watch, though. He's a beast, for sure.

It depends on the challenges. Distance challenge, he doesn't stand a chance.

It depends on the challenges. Distance challenge, he doesn't stand a chance.

he is a fighter and isn't scared or nervous. in the humana he was beating his pro during the pro-am. he put himself in some bad spots yesterday but was able to execute the save when needed. he is definitely showing the cast not to underestimate him.

I have an unfortunate feeling that Brandon is going to be around for a while...as long as Tyler is there with him that's fine. Balances it out a little bit.

Just got caught up last night. Chad is the man!!!! That bunker shot was incredible! Is it just me or do the guys on the show seem a little scared of Robert and his power? The guy seems to carry 310 with ease, but he hasn't hit many fairways. 2 for 5 if I'm counting correctly.

Robert looks like he's got lip stick on always. I was bummed the brothers were out so early. I guess they should stick to trick shots. Maybe tour the country and make money that way instead.

Just got caught up last night. Chad is the man!!!! That bunker shot was incredible! Is it just me or do the guys on the show seem a little scared of Robert and his power? The guy seems to carry 310 with ease, but he hasn't hit many fairways. 2 for 5 if I'm counting correctly.

I wouldn't say scared. There are a couple others who can get up towards 300, and power doesn't win you much other than long drive competitions. Since that was basically a long drive competition, they probably won't have another one on the show, so it won't mean much.

he is a fighter and isn't scared or nervous. in the humana he was beating his pro during the pro-am. he put himself in some bad spots yesterday but was able to execute the save when needed. he is definitely showing the cast not to underestimate him.

I didn't mean that he will lose because of his distance, but it is the "weak" part of his game. But. . .I'd much rather hit it 250 straight, then spray the ball and hit it 275.

I didn't mean that he will lose because of his distance, but it is the "weak" part of his game. But. . .I'd much rather hit it 250 straight, then spray the ball and hit it 275.

I'm all for Chad and hope he gets as far as possible this season (how couldn't you), but the difference between his distance and the field is a lot more than 25 yards. And the rest of the field isn't spraying the ball. Chad was getting 230 with his driver tops it looked like, and the field was getting 270/290 at least, with a couple over 300, and not far off line. It's going to put him at a huge disadvantage on long par 4's and par 5's once they start playing full holes later in the show. He got away with it last elimination challenge because the hole itself was only what...like 380 that they used? Anything accuracy wise I wouldn't count him out against anyone, but unfortunately I think there is going to come a point where his lack of length off the tee puts him in danger again like last episode. Until then though, I hope he keeps showing how good he really is.

Just watched the episode on my DVR. That was some serious scrambling by Chad. I had wondered how Chad would work around his physical liabilities and its obvious his short game is just silly good. Hopefully this episode is the last of those hosel shanks it looked like he was hitting.

I'm also pulling for Robert. Rohanna's GC was a part of our rotation of courses in HS and I qualified for regional finals there in my junior year. Even played heads up against one of his cousins. Kind of cool having some familiarity with someone on the show.

Tyler continues to crack me up. He makes the show so much better, especially with his impersonations of the other players.

His impersonation of the slick back hair guy with the voice was spot on and hysterical

My wife and I cracked up at his impersonation.

Back