What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduced my girls to the game we all love.

e43d8c2d321ec5d4f3f69dacf802f13d.jpg

My two girls, one in THP green, the other one in white top pink shorts.

83030f4753d03e24aad0635a7cc28776.jpg

Putting for dough.

^Love the post above!

Course didn't unfreeze until noon, and my 10am tee time was lost. Instead I hit a bucket and played an executive par 3 course with mrs. cowdog. After that we grabbed the road bikes and enjoyed a nice ride.

18 with THP'ers including one making his first venture out with a THP crew, hella fun day!

Regripped my irons with Lamkin UTx went 2 full wraps and one additional on the bottom half, feels pretty good in hand. Going to give them a test ride in the morning.

Golf!

64fa7f566df227ec4566fbe36ad591ec.jpg

Walked 18 holes this afternoon.

Installed nippon modus 105 x flex in the apex pro 16 irons

Built a fly swatter:

819bfc6b8011afe9c31d38b0609f497f.jpg

Spent some time at the practice range after moving into my new home in Beaufort, SC!!! It was 22 degrees in my former state... Haha! My wife thought I was food shopping also, makes it even better!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

65fd8625b8e51192c16171c59014eb60.jpg

Got a round in today with MusicMaster and MichiganSlice.... It was a chilly 18 but all in all a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the API on tv and cut down my helium shaft for my 3 wood.

Heading out to play Poppy Hills with some NorCal Crew THPers!

About to head out to play some golf with shakey!

Played 18 and picked up another WHRX a 2 ball this time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

played 18. it was great!

Played 18 very cold holes

Played 18 somewhat chilly holes with @MSH134. Has me ready to play more rounds soon!

Walked 18 holes in some cold, windy weather today.

Watched the API tournament and listened to The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 5 – Talking Callaway with Harry Arnett.

I played the first 18 with new irons today. I think they're keepers, but I really have some work to do on figuring out my distances. They're quite a bit longer than what I'm used to.

Played the first round of the year with a fellow THP'er. Weather in Michigan is slowly coming around. The course was surprisingly in decent shape for March. Not a bad round all in all. Pumped for more rounds to come!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Played a quick 18 in 20 mph wind. Cleaned the clubs after. Bought a xr16 driver and xr16 pro 3 wood. Wondering if they will replace my current GBB setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back