What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Optiforce driver purchase needed a fairway wood companion so I picked up a 3 Deep.

My Optiforce driver purchase needed a fairway wood companion so I picked up a 3 Deep.

Roomie I bet you will hammer that 3 wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

having me a Super Stroke 3.0 in blue put on my Odyssey White Ice #5!!!

Roomie I bet you will hammer that 3 wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I just got one too and I hammer that thing. hit one 324 uphill today. holy crap

Did not purchase but was gifted the TW 14 in black. They look sweet.

My CMB GW to match my irons came in today! Posting a CMB pic here because I still can't get over how pretty these things are, even after having them 3 months haha

Adams-CMB-Irons-5.jpg

Found a steal on a Cobra Amp Cell 4/5 Hybrid in blue to match my fairway and driver off the 'bay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Bushnell Elite 1500 Range Finder!

Within the past couple days I bought a Rife Iconic putter, Seemore FGP (gift for my father in-law tomorrow), and an indoor hitting mat.

Items that still need research and purchasing - new set of wedges, irons, and hitting net.

Oh this is going to be a fun winter!

Within the past couple days I bought a Rife Iconic putter, Seemore FGP (gift for my father in-law tomorrow), and an indoor hitting mat.

Items that still need research and purchasing - new set of wedges, irons, and hitting net.

Oh this is going to be a fun winter!

Indeed! As they say, the chase is the best part!

My CMB GW to match my irons came in today! Posting a CMB pic here because I still can't get over how pretty these things are, even after having them 3 months haha

Adams-CMB-Irons-5.jpg

man those are nice ....suprised they dont get more hype. im keeping my pro golds untill they are wore out. but maybe i can pick these up used for cheap in good condition :)

Bumping for everyone who bought the coins.

(Hi Cookie)

THP Coins 2 & 3. Boom.

yup the 2 THPer designed coins.

Making it rain up in here with all my THP coins!!

I suspect quite a few people will be posting in here.....

Just to join them all.....3 THP coins :D

Coins for me too. I'm seriously considering my #wpf as well.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a new mizuno aero lite bag and traded in a couple old hybrids for a cleveland classic xl 4hybrid.....and 2 new coins of course!

man those are nice ....suprised they dont get more hype. im keeping my pro golds untill they are wore out. but maybe i can pick these up used for cheap in good condition :)

They are freakin sweet man. The shallow cavity is plenty of forgiveness up to around 5 iron for me - above that it get's a bit dicey, so I went to hybrids there. I think if they made the long irons have pocket cavities a la Nike Pro Combo, these would be an almost flawless iron set for the decent to good ballstriker. The tungsten keeps the weight lower than you might think for a bladey iron like this, which makes launch fairly easy, and it really helps on the twisting when you miss the center too - they don't go offline nearly as badly as comparable irons (a la MP 64) in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back