#TheKing Is Here - 2nd Contest

I am a little shocked at the fact that there is only 9 pages for this. This event is freaking awesome. Keep the entries coming boys and girls. Remember, this event was slated to replace the MC. Do you think that JB, GG, and CallawayGolf would make this event anything less than spectacular?

I see your point, but by the time all is said and done, there will have been many contests to establish the teams. I have seen many post that they are "no good" at photo captions or something to that effect. Maybe they are just keeping their powder dry until the next contest or something. Personally, I will give my best shot at every one of them because YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T ENTER!!!!!

JM

I think there is a good amount of entries. Keep in mind this "contest" comes at a cost if you are chosen. Also with other events announced and some with signups coming soon, some members may be prioritizing their event wish list for 2014.

I understand that completely. My only worry is that people are holding out hope to be in the MC and if they dont get in, you will have alot of upset people. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. Furthermore, I think this event will be every bit as good as the MC. It's a new event and that brings speculation. I get it. But with thousands and thousands of members, to have only 9 pages of entries is a bit perplexing to me. Not pointing fingers at anyone or anything because I know there is a cost associated with this.

Complete agreement Dev. I'm a greedy so and so, so I plan to enter as many as possible. With any luck, I will get into something. I don't think people are hesitant about #TheKing though. There sure seems to be a lot of excitement to me. I know I am #EXCITED about it!

JM

I am a little shocked at the fact that there is only 9 pages for this. This event is freaking awesome. Keep the entries coming boys and girls. Remember, this event was slated to replace the MC. Do you think that JB, GG, and CallawayGolf would make this event anything less than spectacular?

I know my bro is in for sure, talked to him last night, he's pondering some solid captions

Complete agreement Dev. I'm a greedy so and so, so I plan to enter as many as possible. With any luck, I will get into something. I don't think people are hesitant about #TheKing though. There sure seems to be a lot of excitement to me. I know I am #EXCITED about it!

JM

#TheKing is going to be epic, I have my fingers crossed that I am lucky enough to land a spot.
I wish my creativity was better!!!

#TheKing is going to be epic, I have my fingers crossed that I am lucky enough to land a spot.
I wish my creativity was better!!!

Gotta be in it to win it. Put in your entry and hope for the best. You never know what the people that are judging these on is looking for.

pic 1 - "Don't get your panties in a wad - it's just a game!"

pic 2 - "We'll sneak in from behind, they'll never know what hit them."

I'm with Chad

Bump to get this back to the top. Lets get some more entries. Time is almost up!

Gotta be in it to win it. Put in your entry and hope for the best. You never know what the people that are judging these on is looking for.

My entry was in early :) and whether I make it or not I will be supporting #TheKing whether it be playing or through social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Image For HashtagChad
BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

"I give up. And it's not V neck season yet. Does this mean I'm not part of the Sphere of Influence anymore?"

Image For Harry Arnett
Capture-400x300.jpg

"DDUUUUUDDDEEEE . It's Mongolian Reversal. Not Wedding Rehearsal."

#ImWithHarry

less than 2 days to go.....

HashtagChad_zpsf5a62590.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When I said we needed someone charismatic and photogenic to be the face of our new Social Media campaign,
Chad, I really thought you'd come up with someone like Phil, Colsaerts, or Freddie Jacobson for crying out loud!

HarryA_zpsb2d18402.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Really, Chad? You think an engraved plastic pitcher would be a better trophy than lead crystal for an event
as prestigious as The King?

#ImWithHarry

Some seriously funny stuff in this thread!

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

For the last time Harry, I did not touch your drum set!

Capture-400x300.jpg

OK, who's the dead man who hit me with the salt shaker?!

#ImWithChad

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

H: "Ok, Chad, you obviously have a knack for the Twerker."
C: "It's Twitter."
H: "Tweaker?"
C: "Twitter."
H: "Twinker?"
*Sigh* "You know what they say about old dogs..."

Capture-400x300.jpg

H: "Alright...who in God's name took my Ric Flair lunchbox???"
C: *Giggles*

#ImWithChad

u8e9eped.jpg

"Don't make me mad Chad, you don't want the "Other" guy to come out. I'm goin BEAST MODE!

syha5azy.jpg

"Chad you just don't get it, your like Sylvester Stallone and I'm like Chuck Norris. You'll never be better than me!

#ImwithHarry

Last edited:
Twerker made me laugh out loud, Nate! Good one!

u8e9eped.jpg

I can't argue with you right now Harry, I'm constipated!

syha5azy.jpg

All I wanted was sharks with laser beams on their head!

#ImWithHarry

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Harry: Do it Chad! Just hold that pose for 5 minutes and you too can be a zen master.
Chad: <thinking to himself> He's my boss so just do what he says. Geez I hope my mom isn't watching this.

Capture-400x300.jpg

Harry: Someone! Anyone in this room explain to me how we got involved in this #Grandaddy thing?!? We're going to get our asses kicked!
Chad: Hey everyone! How many girl pushups do you think Harry can do on the edge of the table?

#ImWithChad

Awesome stuff in here. Impossible to pick a favorite lol.

Get in this guys!! The chance to beat up on Harry and Army or to watch Chad and I put on a clinic is priceless!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Harry (singing) I got the whole world in my hands..I got the hole wide world....DAMMIT CHAD I SAID SING!!

Capture-400x300.jpg

We are not leaving this room until somebody tells me where they hid my wrestling dolls....er I mean action figures!! YES, I AM LOOKING AT YOU CHAD!

#ImwithChad

Here are my entries, good luck everyone!

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Chad, I wasn't talking about your Arkansas Razorbacks, I told you to take a razor to the back of your head to trim that hair!

Capture-400x300.jpg

I'M A MAN, I'M 40!

Oh, by the way, #ImWithHarry.

Image For HashtagChad

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Harry - " Why does your cartoon image look so good? Mine makes me look like a character from "A Bug's Life".....

Chad - "......"

Image For Harry Arnett
Capture-400x300.jpg

Harry- "Chad! Stop making fun of my pirate tshirt! I know I forgot my eye patch today!"

Chad - ".........."

#ImWithChad

Back