deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Thought this was a good video ... on the five most dangerous chemicals EVER!

[video=youtube;ckSoDW2-wrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=644&v=ckSoDW2-wrc[/video]

My head hurts now. I heard acid a lot. LOL That was interesting. I have to say if the Nazi's thought something was too dangerous, then that must be pretty effin' dangerous.

The science geek in me enjoyed this. Also, the Breaking Bad fan in me enjoyed this because all I could think of was Jesse yelling, "YEAH, SCIENCE!" a lot.

Very interesting, thanks!

I had a good chuckle over the smelly stuff

The concrete was on fire!!!!!

5 chemicals added to the list of snakes, gators, sharks, grizzly bears and other things I try to stay away from.

Cool stuff. I was expecting an "All Chemicals Are Bad" video. You know, "water kills 3,500 Americans every year" and all that. (It actually does, BTW.)

That was fun! I was never to great with science, but I really enjoy it.

Thank you for posting this. My inner nerd is happy.

That's some crazy info duece. There are plenty of dangerous chemical compounds out there, but these are just beyond nuts.

The science geek in me enjoyed this. Also, the Breaking Bad fan in me enjoyed this because all I could think of was Jesse yelling, "YEAH, SCIENCE!" a lot.
Magnets b*tch!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm a chemist and these are some ass crazy compounds.

funny thing, I just watched this video a few minutes ago and then see it one here. lol

Thought this was a good video ... on the five most dangerous chemicals EVER!

[video=youtube;ckSoDW2-wrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=644&v=ckSoDW2-wrc[/video]

I work in public service and have some training in haz mat and we always joke about pulling up on a tanker accident and it involving some methyl ethyl bad s@@%

there is some very scare stuff that travel up and down the highways and on the train tracks. Sometime when your bored or traveling on the highway during vacation take note of the placards on the semi's and look up the corresponding number in the emergency response guidebook that is released by the DOT. You will think twice about riding beside that semi. lol

As a Chemical Engineer I love the OP!

I work in public service and have some training in haz mat and we always joke about pulling up on a tanker accident and it involving some methyl ethyl bad s@@%

there is some very scare stuff that travel up and down the highways and on the train tracks. Sometime when your bored or traveling on the highway during vacation take note of the placards on the semi's and look up the corresponding number in the emergency response guidebook that is released by the DOT. You will think twice about riding beside that semi. lol

Our stock bad actor is diphenyl megadeath. Our standard not-so-bad actor is dimethyl chicken wire.

You are correct about the amount of hazardous stuff that travels on the road, but to be honest, I feel safer with those compared to all the gasoline in all the cars and light trucks, not to mention self-serve stations.

I'm a polymers guy by education, and when I had to put together the mandatory safety training for our company, I used a Safety Data Sheet for gasoline to teach everyone how to read one. I also used it to make the point that we routinely handle bad actors in our everyday actions. Read the SDS for gasoline and you might never fill your tank again.

My college days in Science were just relived. Great!!!

Back