2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

I think I made it! Threw in a Poker Chip because I love this place!

Got both of the new ones! Can't wait to see them in person.

done. and done.

I just ordered one of the new ones as to let the THP love spread through more members.
Can't wait to get it !

Boooom!

2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

And I am in! Got the whole collection in one swoop. Sweet!

Come on #7!

#001 & #002 sure will look sweet.

I got my order for one of the new ones in. Thanks and look forward to getting it! They look amazing.

Just a thought - are we likely to receive the same number coin for those (I am guessing most people) who ordered both? Or will it be completely random numbers as they get parceled up for everyone?

I don't have any issues with whichever way it happens, just curious?

Ordered both of the new ones to complete my 2013 set. Hopefully, those that missed the originial were able to purchase it this time around.

All three! Glad they brought the first one back for a run since I had missed it!

Ordered the 2 new ones to complete this set! Hope I get number 13 on both!!!

Phew.. Got my order in. Did anyone else have issue hitting the Continue Shopping button?

Got my order in, but on the invoice it just says 2 of the keep it in play. From the store it had both listed in the drop menu while reviewing my order.

I'm all set correct?

And it let me pay for 2, I'm sure I'm just stressing!

Just call me...Barb

Just a thought - are we likely to receive the same number coin for those (I am guessing most people) who ordered both? Or will it be completely random numbers as they get parceled up for everyone?

I don't have any issues with whichever way it happens, just curious?

Most likely random number.

Order placed. Going to check for confirmation.

Got mine in as well. Heart was racing....just as Panda!!

Got one of the No Big Numbers coins I missed out on last time. Super Excited!

WHOO! I almost forgot!

Got my order in, but on the invoice it just says 2 of the keep it in play. From the store it had both listed in the drop menu while reviewing my order.

I'm all set correct?

Just call me...Barb

We fixed it.

Most likely random number.

Cool, I will wait and see what I get, thanks again for the chance to also grab the first one as I was away when that came out

WHOO! I almost forgot!

I was at the post office mailing Robman his GPS and my alarm went off. I literally sped back to work.

Back