Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tgw.com/customer/search2.jsp?scid=1120&onsale=Y&sortmfr=N&CP=3ACROSS:BottomsStrt1298

325x270-1298Bottoms.jpg

The golf exchange in NKY, Cincy, and Lexington is having 20% off bags, accessories, and apparel this weekend (fri-sun)

The golf exchange in NKY, Cincy, and Lexington is having 20% off bags, accessories, and apparel this weekend (fri-sun)

do they carry a lot of apparel? i cant recall

If you have a local Academy Sports go check the golf shoes. They have extra 50% off on clearance sale right now. Few examples: Black on white Adidas Adicross for around $25.00, Black and Slime Adidas CrossFlex for $35.00, and the Nike Lunar Control for around $30.00 (I think).

If you have a local Academy Sports go check the golf shoes. They have extra 50% off on clearance sale right now. Few examples: Black on white Adidas Adicross for around $25.00, Black and Slime Adidas CrossFlex for $35.00, and the Nike Lunar Control for around $30.00 (I think).

Color me gone! Gotta check that out.

Every time I see one of these great Academy deals I get so jealous. Really wish we had one near Denver.

sent from The Note 3

have you received yours or at least received conf of shipping?

The Hirzl gloves arrived today dbdors, great glove.

My local Academy Sports has pink Bridgestone e6's priced at $9.96/doz right now, and there are lots of boxes piled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back