The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge college fb fan.But this years bowl games were down right boring to watch

de82e9dc49fd527d59a574fd1e67ee19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not up to date. SEC is now 6-2 and Big 12 1-3

That's not up to date. SEC is now 6-2 and Big 12 1-3

Maybe posted before the Pokes/Rebels game was final? #WestCoastProbz

So the two teams who played in the B1G Championship lost their bowl games by a combined 83-16.

#Best3rdplaceinconferenceteamever

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

So the two teams who played in the B1G Championship lost their bowl games by a combined 83-16.

Horrible showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And with NW getting blown out OSU was apparently the only team at the top of the Big 10 that knew they made a bowl game.

And with NW getting blown out OSU was apparently the only team at the top of the Big 10 that knew they made a bowl game.

I mean at times it could have been questionable but by the end of the season if anyone could honestly say they weren't the best B1G team, well I wouldn't know what to say to them.

They literally lost the only game that could have kept them out of the Playoff, so they have no one to blame but themselves.

Could be worse. We could be in the big twelve!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just a bit under .500, that's about right for the conference. But that will go down after today's games.

I mean at times it could have been questionable but by the end of the season if anyone could honestly say they weren't the best B1G team, well I wouldn't know what to say to them.

They literally lost the only game that could have kept them out of the Playoff, so they have no one to blame but themselves.

You aren't the first team to do it, and you won't be the last. There were alot of really pissed off bama fans when Auburn did it to them in 2013. It didn't bother me so much.

I think you guys will, if you aren't already, look back on this season with a bit of disappointment. 1 bad game/weather conditions ruined your chance to do something so rare in sports.

I think you guys will, if you aren't already, look back on this season with a bit of disappointment. 1 bad game/weather conditions ruined your chance to do something so rare in sports.

Yah it was a disappointment. Sad that it took a giant dump to realize that they weren't invincible. Entire year was very strange. There is absolutely no reason we shouldn't have been playing the entire season like we did the last two games.

Alright! My Dawgs won't be shutout.

Yah it was a disappointment. Sad that it took a giant dump to realize that they weren't invincible. Entire year was very strange. There is absolutely no reason we shouldn't have been playing the entire season like we did the last two games.
Like you said, best 3rd place team ever. You guys had the talent to be in the playoff. It certainly was a weird season between the QB controversy, then it settles and JT gives it back with off the field stuff.

And how about former coach Herman at Houston? Crazy good.

Something about this ref drives me nuts.

It still drives me nuts Auburn lost to this UGA team. Picked the Dawgs today, so hoping they can get it done.

It still drives me nuts Auburn lost to this UGA team. Picked the Dawgs today, so hoping they can get it done.

This was the worse offensive team I remember at UGA and I am 68 years old. Y'all should not have lost but I am not all in on Gus like y'all.

One of the worst Georgia teams in recent history, and we still lose. I give this years Auburn team a big ole Whatever.

Like you said, best 3rd place team ever. You guys had the talent to be in the playoff. It certainly was a weird season between the QB controversy, then it settles and JT gives it back with off the field stuff.

And how about former coach Herman at Houston? Crazy good.

I knew he was going to be a huge loss.

Glad to see him doing so well at Houston.

Hopefully Schiano can do something with the secondary next year. We have good talent back there and we were exposed all year.

Who is calling the defense for UGA?

He's trying his hardest to hand this away.

PSU defense steps up to stop 4th & 2...need a 75 yard drive in 1:52 with no time outs here.

PSU defense steps up to stop 4th & 2...need a 75 yard drive in 1:52 with no time outs here.

Eek, nothing like a backup QB trying to run the 2 minute drill.

What a terrible second half for Georgia, seemed like a microcosm of their season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back