GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Capture-XL.png

I will be reaching out to 1 person in each league to act as co-commissioner tomorrow morning. At that point people will be able to log in and get set up.

Oh yeah watch out League 6. I'm ready to rumble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this....Judging by my league #3, I most certainly did not get put in a non-talkative league!!!

League 1 looks to be fun there will be some talking going on there

Are those the draft orders, too?

Bring it on League 1

Need a good team name, something like Mike Huntsmasher or something like that

I feel bad for everyone in GolferGals league based on the what JB told me about her prep.

Is this our draft order as well

Edit: I was too slow

Awesome!! Cant wait for this to start!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

No, we haven't done that part yet. This is just to tell you which league you are in. Once we have a co-commissioner for each league then an email invite will go out to everyone to get set up in ESPN. After all that is done we will do a random draw to get draft order.

Is this our draft order as well?

No, we haven't done that part yet. This is just to tell you which league you are in. Once we have a co-commissioner for each league then an email invite will go out to everyone to get set up in ESPN. After all that is done we will do a random draw to get draft order.

See my response above.

crap still have to deal with Troy. That makes my record already 1-1.

No sir. I was going to do it with it, but based on people asking about what league they are in, wanted to get this up.

League two looks prettyyyyy solid. Can't wait to see PhillyV's team name

Who is drp2424? :alien:

Straight to the top in league 2. Ready to wreck some fools. Kicker in round 2…always a winning strategy.

League 1 looks like it'll be a lot of fun. Can't wait.

Looking forward to this. My guess is MikeDean takes Touchdown Torrey Smith in the first round.

League 2 get ready... I like the sound of back to back champ!

Memo to self: No bets with Morgan, no bets with Morgan.

League 1 looks like it is going to be a blast!

Looking forward to this. My guess is MikeDean takes Touchdown Torrey Smith in the first round.

Not if I get him first

Back