The Leagues - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

League 2 here we come... hopefully i can repeat my performance all season (and not get Cutler'd right at the last second).

haha! all in all I am excited. Hopefully this is a league that is active on the boards and trading block. That's the only way it should be done!
Most all of the guys in our league are regular posters. Should be lots of banter all season

The force is strong in #2.

Hoping for pick #16! Love the back to back selections in snake drafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most all of the guys in our league are regular posters. Should be lots of banter all season

and TRADES! Unless I have an amazing draft expect lots of trade offers from me all season long!

League 4 better be ready for a back-to-back champion. Ready to ride Kyle Orton to the title just like last year! Looks like a awesome group and cant for for the season to start.

You keep relying on past victories.....it will get you far in this world.

Proven Track record of Success is how i prefer to see it

and TRADES! Unless I have an amazing draft expect lots of trade offers from me all season long!
Awesome! I could barely sniff one last season

League 2 is going to be INTENSE!

Awesome!! So stoked for this. League 1 is going to be awesome. I'm coming for you Troy!

Mike Hunt avoiding me for the 3rd year in a row.

And BigTime South has game.......ruh roh!

Haha, it was a tough call. I was trying to not put all THP staff in 1 league and then I saw we had a strong Texas presence that wanted a talkative league so I thought you would like that. I added Jman because he is almost Texas now right? :smile:

Haha, it was a tough call. I was trying to not put all THP staff in 1 league and then I saw we had a strong Texas presence that wanted a talkative league so I thought you would like that. I added Jman because he is almost Texas now right? :smile:

I noticed the Texan link.....and I love it! You did the right thing.

He's an honorary Texan when he wants to be. BUT, the Oklahoma contingent for the #Grandaddy could use some Texans......just saying. :angel:

So much Texas in league 2...and Cleveland. haha

Back