THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

The great thing about my cap is its been derived from playing courses at least as difficult as Boulder so if my play comes around y'all are in trouble.

The great thing about my cap is its been derived from playing courses at least as difficult as Boulder so if my play comes around y'all are in trouble.
I love "if" hypotheticals. Because there's a great chance it never happens. It's like potential. Scary word.

For instance, "if" Ohio wins, who gets MVP?

I'm sure you'll bring a solid game to Boulder. That course is green light city for bombers hitting it straight.... I want to see you hit #2 green from the tee. BIG bounces!!!

Slope rating and course index actually take care of that part to make it the same. If you shoot better on a harder course, and input properly, it translates how it is supposed to, to that of the easier course due to index.

I'm sure you'll bring a solid game to Boulder. That course is green light city for bombers hitting it straight.... I want to see you hit #2 green from the tee. BIG bounces!!!

Distance to get #2 won't be an issue, but a tight fade has been my go to shot lately so that big of a draw may be an issue. I'll work on it though!

Slope rating and course index actually take care of that part to make it the same. If you shoot better on a harder course, and input properly, it translates how it is supposed to, to that of the easier course due to index.

Going backwards, I'll agree with that. I still firmly believe playing easy courses can make a mess of a handicap translation on a hard course though.

Going backwards, I'll agree with that. I still firmly believe playing easy courses can make a mess of a handicap translation on a hard course though.

Excuse me for being lazy... What is boulders rating/slope from 6500?

Pardon my lack of proficiency in handicap talk that diffused some of the weight behind my trash talk. I merely meant that with Boulder being marginally easier than a lot of the courses that have driven up my handicap I will be ready to drop bombs on them by the time this rolls around.

Excuse me for being lazy... What is boulders rating/slope from 6500?

Boulder_Creek_OH_2.jpg

nice 900 yard gap....

god i love ohio (and i just spent 10 days in Florida) ....... that is all

7425 is no joke

IO....

They sure do practice spelling Ohio a lot.

Can't wait to get out on a tough course with some of my teammates and get some prep in for this.

I'd also like to give a shout out to True Temper for their sponsorship.

Not long now...
Hope the prep is going well for everyone!

Can't wait to get out on a tough course with some of my teammates and get some prep in for this.

I'd also like to give a shout out to True Temper for their sponsorship.

Not long now...
Hope the prep is going well for everyone!

Any takers on Saturday 2nd 4some... Come on peeps

Is there a special rate to refer to for practice rounds @ Boulder?

Is there a special rate to refer to for practice rounds @ Boulder?
No sir because they are usually full on the weekends there wasnt anything that could be done for extra rounds

Back