October Northeast Fall Gathering - Binghamton, NY

Wow, that's no fun at all. Hope you are back in action soon!

Ken

Thanks ken. Doc told me I should just focus on putting practice for awhile till I feel up to start swinging again. That's the first thing I asked him.

Yeah apparently I have a gall stone right in the neck of the gall bladder so the burger and fries I had for dinner last night needless to say did not digest well. Doc seems confident that this procedure is nothing.

You all will be missed as well. At least I don't have to worry about putting Hello Kitty on my bag!!

that's good to hear. Hopefully it's nothing like he thinks. Oh and if I win I might just send you a Hello Kitty towel for a get well present.

Thanks ken. Doc told me I should just focus on putting practice for awhile till I feel up to start swinging again. That's the first thing I asked him.

Allan can send you a picture of Hello Kitty to cheer you up.

#seewhatIdidthere

any word on if you are in Ken?

Magic 8-ball says "Looking good right now."

Probably 80% confidence that I will be there.

Sorry for stringing you guys along, I'm sort of at the mercy of the person that I'm working with to get this stuff done this afternoon.

My wife had hers out a while back and it was a remarkably quick (laparoscopic) procedure and recovery.

that's good to hear. Hopefully it's nothing like he thinks. Oh and if I win I might just send you a Hello Kitty towel for a get well present.

In that case I'd proudly display it!!

Whoa! Jim...........hope all works out,going to miss you1 I'm told it's pretty routine but that doesn't help.At least it happened at home and not on the road.
Keep us posted as to how you're feeling. Gosh,I'm not on the board for 3 hours and all hell breaks loose! Ken,hope to see you there.

Allan can send you a picture of Hello Kitty to cheer you up.

#seewhatIdidthere

Hahaha that was had me cracking up here. Good thing laughing doesn't hurt lol!

Hahaha that was had me cracking up here. Good thing laughing doesn't hurt lol!
Jim,tell Aaron that was mean! Now I'm bringing my A plus plus game!(which is still a d- by other standards!)

Whoa! Jim...........hope all works out,going to miss you1 I'm told it's pretty routine but that doesn't help.At least it happened at home and not on the road.
Keep us posted as to how you're feeling. Gosh,I'm not on the board for 3 hours and all hell breaks loose! Ken,hope to see you there.

Thanks Allan! The doc I have is a pretty younger guy and he's very confident and that puts me at ease. I hope you play well tomorrow! Let's see if we can put that bright red towel on Jim's bag!!

I can't believe I'm scaring people off. Pete, what have you been telling them about me?

Hope everything goes well Six4.

I can't believe I'm scaring people off. Pete, what have you been telling them about me?

Hope everything goes well Six4.
Only good things! I swear.

Get better soon!!!!

I can't get this out of my head:
ynugeve5.jpg
uhe7azen.jpg

I'm out. Things went downhill on my project this afternoon so I don't think I'll be able to get out of here at a reasonable time (it's a ~4 hour drive for me if traffic is good).

I hope you have a great time - take pictures!

Sorry.

Ken

Will they even let me in? It's the Conklin Players Course and I'm not using blades or carrying a staff bag.

Will they even let me in? It's the Conklin Players Course and I'm not using blades or carrying a staff bag.

I am not using either of those, and they will be letting both of us in.

I'm out. Things went downhill on my project this afternoon so I don't think I'll be able to get out of here at a reasonable time (it's a ~4 hour drive for me if traffic is good).

I hope you have a great time - take pictures!

Sorry.

Ken

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us.. We will definitely post as many pictures as possible.

I am up way to early for a Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O'Carroll and SHeid787 are enroute. See you boys (and girl) on the range.

Brrrr....

Have fun boys!! Hit em' straight!

Thanks guys!! About 20 miles outside of Binghamton and it looks like it going to be a gorgeous day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great time! It should be a spectacular day to play.

Back