NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the Preds missed the plane to Columbus. Someone let me know if they show up anywhere....

Apparently the Preds missed the plane to Columbus. Someone let me know if they show up anywhere....

Sorry, you're getting the kick back from all the bounces going against us last night.

Foligno's change of direction is crazy good. Bet he could literally stop on a dime. That's some strong ankles

Decent save by Bob...

Funny since you have actually out shot us so far haha

There's been very few attempts that have been dangerous.....wow...what a save...that one was definitely dangerous.

Just got home to watch the game, I like the islanders black jersey

Shut out!!! Great game by Bob. Great game by the 4 remaining D guys after two went down early. Keep it up Jackets! 4 wins in the last 6 games!

Shut out!!! Great game by Bob. Great game by the 4 remaining D guys after two went down early. Keep it up Jackets! 4 wins in the last 6 games!

This is the team I expected 2 months ago.

This is the team I expected 2 months ago.

Yea unfortunately we started ourselves out in quite the hole. Fighting back pretty well though

How do you feel about Torts as the head coach?

How do you feel about Torts as the head coach?

From what I've heard, he's done a good job with the team. Does things a little differently, but the team looks like they are trying harder and we're winning. So we'll see, but so far I have no issues yet.

From what I've heard, he's done a good job with the team. Does things a little differently, but the team looks like they are trying harder and we're winning. So we'll see, but so far I have no issues yet.
Got it. That's what it is all about sometimes it takes a new philosophy to get guys going. He is going to be the Team USA coach for the World Cup next fall I believe.

Got it. That's what it is all about sometimes it takes a new philosophy to get guys going. He is going to be the Team USA coach for the World Cup next fall I believe.

Yea, I don't follow the coaching side of the NHL as much, so I'm not fully aware of everything that has gone down with him in the past. But as of now I don't think he's pissed anyone off here haha. I didn't know how Johannsen was going to react to him because they seem like opposites, but he seems to have him working harder too.

These challenges... SMH

Big game tonight Scrap!

Big game tonight Scrap!

Huge game. A lot on the line I'm counting on my team to prevent you from getting avitar revenge. Hagaha

That really was one of the worst cheap shots of all-time.
He never heard the whistle....

The Marty head slash of Brashear was way worse

He never heard the whistle....

The Marty head slash of Brashear was way worse

Agreed but I did say one of the worst, not the worst :)
Simon's was bad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back