2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Or is it too short to waste time with ass clowns? :D Hatred is quicker.

Says the guy that wants to punch IJP
Haha!

I want to fight him. Not just punch him. I'd give him a chance to punch me too!

Nice par save by Day there.

sets up the 3rd straight year of a boring Masters Sunday IMO

Where's my VW Bug? I'll make things interesting. :alien:

Could make for a whole boring weekend. Current pace holds, there won't be anyone within 5 or 6 strokes by the end of today.

Anyone know where to watch Jordan or Rors online? Masters.com is not featuring them...

McIlroy should be on Amen corner on Masters.com in a couple minutes.

As a group (us fans), its becoming increasingly easy to crown someone on Thursday.
Sometimes right, more often, wrong, but to think in like the last 5 years, we have crowned the champ on Thursday only to see it change on Sunday.

Man Jordan is unstoppable. I hope he doesnt just run away with it.

There's been a few players today who were a couple under after 4 or 5 but then slipped down again, so let's see how he's placed in another hour or so.

If only guys within 10 strokes can make the cut, we may be looking at a small field for the weekend if the current trend continues of Speith being the only one on the course that can score consistently.

Man Jordan really looks like he's going to run away with this one. Hopefully someone can make it interesting.

Agree. Apart from last year we've had a succession of very exciting finishes.

And the winner is...

jdtox

Send me a PM with your full name and shipping address.

We will give away another one in an hour.

So what is a more acceptable hatred of a golfer:

Hate them because of slow play, like Spieth & Day
or
Hate them because of their temperment, like Bubba & Poulter

I think they are both as bad, I actually prefer watching bubba and poulter than the other two, I have enough time for a nap between day and sloth preshot routines and the time they actually try to address the ball. and then they back up and start all over, its just terrible TV

I mean is there anyone out there to make a run at Spieth? Rose? Casey? Garcia? I would like to think, but it seems if those guys don't make tons of birdies they go up and down on the leaderboard.

Im not ready to give it to Spieth quite yet, still a lot of hard holes coming. Ask Rickie how ugly that back 9 can be lol

As a group (us fans), its becoming increasingly easy to crown someone on Thursday.
Sometimes right, more often, wrong, but to think in like the last 5 years, we have crowned the champ on Thursday only to see it change on Sunday.

I'm not crowning yet. Just saying if he turns it in to another runaway performance, it's 3 straight years or boring Sunday.

The one thing that I really think this year has going for it, is a Sunday with great weather and lower wind... With receptive looking greens.

Even if there's a solid lead heading into Sunday, I think the weather is going to accommodate some really impressive rounds.

Congrats Jeremy!!!

If only guys within 10 strokes can make the cut, we may be looking at a small field for the weekend if the current trend continues of Speith being the only one on the course that can score consistently.

It's top 50 and ties

Top 50 and ties.

Day's body language has been terrible on the back 9

I think Garcia's group might have been encouraged to speed it up.

Back