Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

jhstew1

Idiot Free
Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin
Golf Channel’s “Big Break” will return for a 23rd season with an all-male cast of 12 competitors in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.

“Big Break The Palm Beaches, FL” will premiere Monday, Feb. 2 at 9 p.m. The show was taped this fall on the four courses at PGA National Resort and Spa, home to the PGA Tour’s Honda Classic.

The winner will receive an exemption into the 2015 Honda, along with cash and other prizes.

And I will be tuning in to this one as well. I enjoyed the show more the last season because I had played all of the courses.

they did a good job keeping it quiet around here, I never heard anything about it

Cool. Having recently played the Championship and Palmer courses, probably a couple weeks before they were there, it will be interesting to see them compete on courses I have played.

Nice! First time I have been on a BB course. Should make watching a bit more entertaining. I bet we pulled off some shots that they could only dream about (if only because they wouldn't have been in that situation to begin with)!

This show must be pulling in some numbers for Golf Channel.

Excited for this season since I have played 2 of the 4 courses. This will be awesome to watch

i can't imagine it's terribly expensive for them to produce. so much sponsorship/advertising money is in play even before they sell ad time.

This is pretty cool! Love that this is playing out on courses that I've played!

i will be watching this one as well.

Looking forward to this upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May or may not watch this one. Not really into the all guy seasons.

Always have enjoyed the Big Break and I'm sure #23 will be great! Looking forward to early Feb.

I really enjoyed last season, good bunch of participants. Hopefully it is comparable

Figure it only takes maybe a week or two to film, it couldn't cost that much to record a segment twice or three times a day so I bet it doesn't cost much

Agree with all the other B'Stone Championship guys that it will be cool to see it played on courses we got to play. They said taped in the fall, wonder how close to the time we were there.

Can't wait. Love the show. Blends my guilty pleasure of reality tv, with my passion for competition, and love of golf

What the crap...no girls?? Oh well, I'll watch anyway.

What the crap...no girls?? Oh well, I'll watch anyway.
kind of bummed no one local to the Palm Beach area either

What the crap...no palm beach girls?? Actually how do they cast these things anyway? Do they have people scouting mini tours, or is it just an application on line or something?

still have Tom Abbot hosting and bringing back Melanie Collins. Trick shot artists the Bryan Brothers are part of the cast.

Without girls= lame . Lifeless host Tom is still there., guess he comes cheap. This season may not be worth watching

I just finished the meet the players episode. It looks like a strong cast this season, I will definitely be watching.

Back