The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember them getting a crack at an SEC champion in 2010. I'm not sure how that worked out, does anyone remember who won that game?

I agree with you...I wish the Ducks would stop losing conference games every year so that the SEC could beat them down again...Auburn, LSU, seems like it is Bama's turn.

I just hope we can hear more about #RollTajh and #OrangeTomahawkChop

I guess when you have never been there, you dont know what to do when you are there.

#EffinClueless

Admittedly, it's been a while. But Clemson has been there.

I am looking forward to hearing more about this Touchdown Jesus Winston, though. Seems like an original concept.

I seem to remember them getting a crack at an SEC champion in 2010. I'm not sure how that worked out, does anyone remember who won that game?

I think they lost on a last second FG.

Clearly, Oregon should never have another shot at a NC again.

Not it picking at Wake. I often see people remembering the Auburn/Oregon game as a blowout when they "remember" it. Very strange to me.

Poor ATL. Someone get him some pliers his orange panties are in a bunch.
Just go with the flow dude. Scream #RollTajh. Go with the Tomahawk Chop. Its all good. The Rickie Fowler look takes over for all the lack of creativity.

Not it picking at Wake. I often see people remembering the Auburn/Oregon game as a blowout when they "remember" it. Very strange to me.

Ready for a fire to be lit?

If I remember right Auburn got a huge play on that final drive when a RB bounced off a defender on the ground and kept running. It was a flukey play.

Also, On Wisconsin.

Poor ATL. Someone get him some pliers his orange panties are in a bunch.
Just go with the flow dude. Scream #RollTajh. Go with the Tomahawk Chop. Its all good. The Rickie Fowler look takes over for all the lack of creativity.

I rock an orange thong, thank you very much.

Good luck getting that out of your head later.

I rock an orange thong, thank you very much.

Good of luck getting that out of your head later.

If I am mentally damaged from that post, can I sue you for injury?

The reason so many remember it in that fashion, is because the defense allowed them to do NOTHING. Took a team that was averaging nearly 60 pts per game, and held them to 19.

Yes but ask any Oregon fan in December of 2010 and we were the worst SEC champion team on years, and our pitiful defense couldn't possibly contain their mighty offense.

My point was the shirts are silly when they had a shot and didn't convert.

I've got a good feeling about this year. 2010 didn't end well, Oregon beat themselves. Oh and how many Auburn players conveniently got popped for synthetic marijuana afterwards? The ad and all the coaches knew before hand but did nothing until after the game, some players failed multiple tests.

Yea duck nation is bitter, we want another crack at it badly, and this year might be it.

I've got a good feelings about this year. 2010 didn't end well, Oregon beat themselves. Oh and how many Auburn players conveniently got popped for synthetic marijuana afterwards? Dhe ad and all the coaches knew before hand but did nothing until after the game, some players failed multiple tests.

Yea duck nation is bitter, we want another crack at it badly, and this year might be it.

My favorite part of going to that game was all of the talk by Oregon fans about Auburn getting popped for violations... Auburn never did, but Oregon ended up getting slapped for violations that were ongoing at that time.

I've got a good feeling about this year. 2010 didn't end well, Oregon beat themselves. Oh and how many Auburn players conveniently got popped for synthetic marijuana afterwards? The ad and all the coaches knew before hand but did nothing until after the game, some players failed multiple tests.

You got beat by a bunch of players that were high. Imagine the scoreboard if they were sober.

Oregon beat themselves that game, this year is different. You'll see, better defense, Heisman candidate at quarterback, and better recruits all around. Quack.

Oregon beat themselves that game, this year is different. You'll see, better defense, Heisman candidate at quarterback, and better recruits all around. Quack.

By not making sure the Auburn running back was down before letting him go run down into field goal range?

FWIW, me too. I was dropped into the FSU thing pretty early. My family went there. And my step brother does what he does with their programs. But typically it is. Look at northern high school kids praising schools like Rutgers and then decking themselves out in the #RollOrange the next day.

Nothing wrong with it of course, its part of the culture. I still think FSU falls short this week. Just not ready yet. About a year maybe 2 away from national spotlight.

FSU (parents) and Auburn run deep in my family.

BTW, I think FSU wins by 10.

By not making sure the Auburn running back was down before letting him go run down into field goal range?

Not just that, offensive execution was awful. Play calling was awful, all around awful. Did I mention I was bitter?

weird, for this being a thread about the current season, there sure is a lot of blah blah talk about the past.

Not sure what I have going on, but I certainly want to see that FSU/Clemson game and OF COURSE OSU and IOWA

weird, for this being a thread about the current season, there sure is a lot of blah blah talk about the past.

Not sure what I have going on, but I certainly want to see that FSU/Clemson game and OF COURSE OSU and IOWA

OSU and Iowa talk about a snoozer. I bet OSU wins by 21 or more.

OSU and Iowa talk about a snoozer. I bet OSU wins by 21 or more.

Isn't that why they scheduled them???

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

As long as an SEC team is involved, it is relevant CFB talk. Remember, nothing outside of the SEC (especially that past 7 years) is relevant in college football.

Isn't that why they scheduled them???

It's their conference schedule.

Adorable.

It's their conference schedule.

I know this. I still needed to poke at the biggest SEC hating school in the nation though. It was the only chance I've seen in a while. Until later when I get to poke at them for losing to Iowa....

I know this. I still needed to poke at the biggest SEC hating school in the nation though. It was the only chance I've seen in a while. Until later when I get to poke at them for losing to Iowa....

lol @ SEC ego from .500 team's fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back